The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Wait, I Have Honest Opinion.

Sir.X

From what I understand, please correct me if I'm wrong.

The Exclusives pack has the 30 day affinity/credit booster, Kubrow Armor and Sugatra.

The "Main" packs have the Gene masking kit "exclusive".

But not the "Exclusives" pack.

From what I can understand from (DE)Danielle's post. The gene masking kit is supposed to be like carrier primes main body (which can be obtained in the void) and the armor like the customizable parts.

But logically speaking... The carrier prime while a kind of "skin" to carrier... Is still a separate entity you can obtain in the void and is not a Customizable skin, but the base form of the unit. 

As things currently are, you can not obtain the skin any other way, other then buying at LEAST the first PA pack.

Meaning for all the exclusives (minus the trinity icons) you must pay 100$ to get them... Which while it makes you consider spending the full 140$ anyways just to have everything and the plat... It is not only currently beyond my means, but also beyond the way I prefer to play the game... 

Because "Me" personally I prefer to farm and earn my prime items, while buying the exclusives to support DE within my financial means... And till this PA pack set, I have been happy and content to spend that 50$ every 3 months or so, and then having a reason to play the game earning the rest. This is my opinion and How I enjoy Warframe. This... Set up spoils it for me as it seems suspicious for obvious reasons. That said I'm hanging onto my 50$ for now (like many others appear to be, others asking for out right Refunds!) and will wait and see if anything comes of this...

Again this is just my opinion and current comprehension of the supposed facts put forth so far... I hope for the best and wish everyone a peaceful end to what is developing into a considerable cluster shart.

I think getting angry is understandable considering DE keeps pulling this kind of crap everytime and keeps pushing their boundaries. Sometimes a sh*tstorm is needed to show people won't just accept this kind of shady business.

The deal with the latest prime accesories is one of the many reasons I no longer want to spend money here. If DE keeps going this path then the end of the game is pretty insightfull.

Actually I just noticed you have to buy 2 of the PA packs just to get the full kubrow experience.

However, I don't think getting super hostile over it is the right way to make DE fix it.

Do people believe that DE is not going to do anything about it? For nearly everything that was wrong with Warframe DE has fixed it.

I just want people to show some form of respect over this, and for this to be discussed in a more human way.

Yeah but DE-Danielle posted in that thread saying that it will NOT be fixed. Rather, they will discuss it to come up with a better way to do it for future prime access packs.

I thought the threads as a whole gave some fairly constructive feedback: "No, this does not make us want to support you, this hurts your game's image and profitability, do not do this again."

DE really doesn't like it that people are asking for refunds, so they don't want anyone inspiring others to withhold their money from them.

They're not going to do anything about it.

They won't make the Gene Masking Kit unlock with the collar. Main reason? The FAQ was updated to specifically cite the Gene Masking kit as being exclusive. Many people that have bought that package did so under the assumption that it was exclusive. If they turn around and make it available in-game later, that's false advertising to everyone that's bought the pack. A refund isn't really an option either, since I'm sure some players have spent some of the plat, etc.

For similar reasons, they won't shift the Gene Masking Kit to Prime Accessories. It's a done deal, people have spent money on it, DE has delivered what they promised for that money.

The best we can hope for now is that this won't happen again, moving forward.

While Danielle said they are in fact holding an internal discussion about the topic, I agree. Nothing will come out of that discussion at all, DE will not change anything about Trinity Prime Access.

Opinion: I strongly belive this is by far the worst Prime Access ever. The negatives outshadow the one positive (Trinity Prime) to the point she cannot even be considered.

Edited by LazerSkink

While Danielle said they are in fact holding an internal discussion about the topic, I agree. Nothing will come out of that discussion at all, DE will not change anything about Trinity Prime Access.

Opinion: I strongly belive this is by far the worst Prime Access ever. The negatives outshadow the one positive (Trinity Prime) to the point she cannot even be considered.

I can somewhat agree with you because I was first expecting a prime armor AND a sugatra. For a kubrow to get the prime treatment is "ehh, yay?" to me, because kubrows are still pretty wonky with their AI, and they are not that powerful in groups of enemies.

If anything does happen, I'm sure this will be the first time DE has re-worked a Prime access.

*prays for Daedalus prime armor and Targis prime armor*.

Why isnt DE isnt allowed to charge what they want for inconsequential pet cosmetics?

'i would understand more if it was a cosmetic for a WF, but its a kubrow skin. I dont see how its of much more value than an icon. DE should be allowed to incentivise their bigger packages with small cosmetics- maybe they just weren't selling enoug PAs so they decided to sweeten the deal. What is wrong with that?

Actually I just noticed you have to buy 2 of the PA packs just to get the full kubrow experience.

However, I don't think getting super hostile over it is the right way to make DE fix it.

Do people believe that DE is not going to do anything about it? For nearly everything that was wrong with Warframe DE has fixed it.

I just want people to show some form of respect over this, and for this to be discussed in a more human way.

Thank you!

Edited by CruelMaiden

Well this was a no brainer based on the number of refunds requested and persons deciding to withhold purchase. 

I wont be surprised if many persons (including myself) chose to not buy it at all because of the way this was handled.