Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.6.2

[DE]Rebecca

"WOOOOOOO SPOOKY GHOST LEAK"

I totally lost it seeing this.  This, DE.  This is why I can never stay mad at you guys for long no matter how bad you nerf Mag or Multishot or anything else.  You turn around, buff Atlas, and then do this.

My coworker thinks I'm crazier than ever now, tho.

I'm really ticked off that I cant stand on top of my bulwark walls now. let ME stand on them, don't let my team mates, I don't give a flying f*ck about what trollers are doing, being able to stand on that wall is way too useful to just say "Nah you cant do that anymore cause there were meany butts blocking doors.

Tighten up the edges of the bulwark for team mates and leave the top with a collision layer. hell, you can just make atlas frames able to stand on it.

Atlas Changes & Fixes

• Atlas’ Rumblers health is now affected by Health and Shield Mods.
  • Atlas’ Rumblers armor is now affected by Armor and Strength Mods.

Meanwhile, in Saryn's world...

"Molt - Decoy health and explosion damage are affected by Power Strength."

A Saryn rework can't come soon enough... ;_;

Yes, I realize that this is Atlas' ultimate, but Molt still needs buffed.

Edited by Ailith

Wouldnt it be better to make Rumblers lvl scale with enemy lvl?

Melee mods are ok...But it kinda limits freedom. Slightly.  I prefer abilities to be good on their own...Without being affected by weapons we use.

But oh well....Its still better than it was.

• Fixed the Day of the Dead Imperator Skin not showing an appropriate description in the Market. WOOOOOOO SPOOKY GHOST LEAK

Since its already leaked, For those that already own DOTD Skin pack, will the Imperator skin be automatically given to them or are they going to have to buy it again?