[DE]Danielle

Psa: Kavasa Gene Masking Kit Accessories Pack Addition

Tenno, 

Discussions have come to a close. We listened to your concerns and are making the following changes based on what tools we have at our disposal across all Platforms:

Starting as soon as we can (targeting this week), all platforms will have the Kavasa Gene Masking Kit added to the Prime Access Accessories Pack. As a result, all future Trinity Prime Accessories Pack purchases will include the Gene Masking Kit. For those who already purchased the Accessories Pack, a script will be run to deliver the Gene Masking Kit to their accounts. 

The order of operations for us here is as follows, and as we make progress on each step we will provide an Update:

1) Get the Gene-Masking Kit in the Prime Accessories Pack on all Platforms so that all future purchases are correct. 

2) Retroactively give the Gene-Masking Kit to all users who only purchased the Prime Accessories Pack on all Platforms. 

The decision to have the Masking Kit separate from the Accessories Pack was made based on prior Companion offerings.You may recall the Accessories pack only came into existence based on feedback from our Ember Prime Access pack where we only offered the Cosmetic in the top-tier pack. As we expand on this program we continue to learn where our players find value in choice. The distinction of Accessories is clearly a matter of importance, and despite our efforts to reflect past packs with content, we made a poor judgement call.

We apologize for the upset! Thank you for your patience. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 9th Edit:  

For those of you who have bought any of the 3 Trinity Prime Access packs you will in fact be keeping the Kavasa Gene Masking Kit that was included in all three tiers.

The changes listed in the OP will not affect those purchases :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 9th 1:20 PM EDT Update: 

Hey guys! We're currently working on updating the PC Accessories Pack. Standby :) 

Consoles are up next in line for the same treatment. After we've covered all platforms we will be running a script that will give the Kavasa Gene Masking kit to players who have already purchased the Accessories Pack. 

October 9th 1:30 EDT Update:

All platforms have been updated with the new Trinity Prime Accessories Pack! The pack now includes the Kavasa Gene Masking Kit on PC, XB1, and PS4. 

The script is also live and running on all platforms. For those who had previously purchased the Accessories Pack the Kit will appear in your accounts once you have logged back into Warframe. Keep in mind that it might take some extra time to get to you. 

Edit: We are also working on updating the Prime Access website to reflect the changes :) 

The Accessories Pack has been updated to include the Kavasa Gene Masking Kit on the Prime Access Website.

SuCXiHN.png

Edited by [DE]Danielle

Oh wow...

I'd've given anything to be a fly on that wall... Thanks to all involved.

Edited by Archistopheles

Wow, this is big. Thank you so much for this change, I may actually consider purchasing the accessories now.

Thanks. This is what needed to be done. Please continue with this ethical behavior, we don't get enough of it form game developers these days, especially "F2P" ones.

I know it would be a stretch, but tbh you could just move the collar with it, I mean then it would be a one purchase all kubrow item pack. If not though, no one will hold it against you, but it would be nice of you.

I am impartial myself, I don't really want any of the current offerings.

Edited by Echorion

Yes! Congratulations Community, that's how it is done!

Thanks Danielle for letting us know, and thanks to everyone involved for changing this and making the right decision! You guys are awesome! :D

Thank you for taking our feedback seriously and responding to it. The decision to add the masking kit to the accessories pack is also a plus.

Di3tA0G.gif

Edited by xRufus7x

Nice, thanks for showing you listened. I think the obvious problem here is that once you introduce something as convenient and accessible as the PA accessory packs which give the exclusives, you can't really take that away and expect the community to accept it so easily, especially if it's of minor difference and goes against the initlal principle of the accessory pack.

Quicker response than I expected. Once again, thanks. You've now secured my long awaited purchase.

Edited by Naith

Good to see this. 

Thanks DE.

Edited by Neo_182

I actually remember the Ember Prime Access pack, and thus why I was so confused as to why everyone was going insane over this. I had wanted to point out that particular prime access in a few threads, but due to circumstances beyond my control, it wouldn't have been seen anyway.

However the players have been heard and changes were implemented, so this is a good thing.

Thanks for listening to the feedback you have received DE, and (hopefully) calmed everyone with this awesome solution!

As for my I am gonna buy the prime accessoires pack asap, and here's a salute for your efforts:

KBWJl9X.jpg?1

Edit: jesus how did the picture get so big lmao

Edited by Odeusus

Well this was unexpected. It's a good thing, but I wonder what will become of those that already bought the two Prime Access packs just for the Kubrow? SOL?

Awesome.

Edited by Juebev

Well this was unexpected. It's a good thing, but I wonder what will become of those that already bought the two Prime Access packs just for the Kubrow? SOL?

A simple refund will suffice I guess ^^

+1 DE your dedication to this community is outstanding, bravo. If only other game companies would follow your example the gaming community as a whole would be so much better. Take my money now please just take it(bows head) thank you.

My guess is that they can still ask for refunds.