Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone else feels like the Lex is only good when playing solo?

ZIGS

Whenever I lay solo, I love my Lex because I can play more tactically and take my time picking headshots. In coop it's too chaotic, everyone "fighting" for kills, the Lex is almost useless. I use my burston for coop and it works fairly well but in solo, the Lex rules

I find it useful both in solo missions and while grouped. Public groups might be more chaotic, but the Lex is able to deliver accurate fire very fast. So it's rather easy to clear out a room with it, even while 3 other peoples are running around, murdering things and/or getting killed. I mostly play grouped with ppl i know though, so that might help me getting more performance out of my lex in co-op.

The Lex, fully upgraded with the right mods is a beast through and through.

Especially against Grineer.

With very good aim, you can clear an entire room pretty fast. :D

If you have trouble aiming on the move or when things get hectic, I suggest you try decreasing your mouse sensitivity.

Personally I use 28cm/360° (the length I need to move my mouse over my mousepad in order to achieve a 360° rotation ingame, a great way to measure mouse sensitivity regardless what game), that gives me a LOT of movement to work with, and it just feels great.