Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Why Do You Keep Promoting What The Majority Playerbase Dislike?

ChaotikDreamz

RUSHING!!!!!!

With all this RNG crap and 9 billion post about rushing you just keep promoting it why?

Void keys = rush mission to end void key nope do another quickly, Defnese mission goto lvl 5 no void key quit join again.

Forma = OMG! got void raid mission RUSH hope to get forma or BP.

Stalker = Go kill a boss run halfway threw mission no stalker yet quit join another mission.

So seriously why do you keep promoting this?

lets never have anything fun.

lets punish the other players who will take full advantage if this content and just not give it to them.

lets handcuff the player base because a portion of them are idiots.

did i get that right?

Edited by MetalGerbil

lets never have anything fun.

lets punish the other players who will take full advantage if this content and just not give it to them.

lets handcuff the player base because a portion of them are idiots.

did i get that right?

Pretty much so. Yes.

Wo, wo, wo. Chill out man. Here take my chill pill : )

1) DE doesn't promote rush.

2) RNG was fixed and it's now a lot better than before.

3) If you don't want ppl quiting after 5-10waves, just join CLAN or play with friends.

4) I don't know about Stalker, cause i never meet anyone quiting, because Stalker didn't appeard (lol), but still same case (up), play with friends ...

If you want to complaint about something, don't make such rage Threads ... 

Remember - Warframe is free, DE is working realy hard to make great game and it is in beta phase. If complaint about something, make suggestion, write about it (calmly).

Sorry for my english, still working on it :D

Wo, wo, wo. Chill out man. Here take my chill pill : )

1) DE doesn't promote rush.

2) RNG was fixed and it's now a lot better than before.

3) If you don't want ppl quiting after 5-10waves, just join CLAN or play with friends.

4) I don't know about Stalker, cause i never meet anyone quiting, because Stalker didn't appeard (lol), but still same case (up), play with friends ...

If you want to complaint about something, don't make such rage Threads ... 

Remember - Warframe is free, DE is working realy hard to make great game and it is in beta phase. If complaint about something, make suggestion, write about it (calmly).

Sorry for my english, still working on it :D

Good points man, also you're good at english.

Good points man, also you're good at english.

Well aren't you rude...

If you're going to complain, at least complain in an articulate manner that has thought behind it and not just baseless anger.

Many people are irked at recent grind-happy updates and items, myself included, but I don't make short, whining lists.

Well aren't you rude...

If you're going to complain, at least complain in an articulate manner that has thought behind it and not just baseless anger.

Many people are irked at recent grind-happy updates and items, myself included, but I don't make short, whining lists.

I...erm...What?

Some parts of rushing is annoying, but generally most people are silly.

You either play a mission to loot for materials (in which case tell the people that or play solo), anyways this is best done in defense.

You either play a mission to level stuff. To maximize the effect play Mobile Defense. You won't see rushing problem here, people go here to kill everything.

You either play to farm for mods, in case you play defense missions. No rushing there

Most things in between including void missions get extremely repetitive, people don't want to spend 5 minutes in a room enjoying the scenery. After the first few times it looses it's flair. Like graphics in any game. It's cool for first few minutes, then after you couldn't give a S#&$.

Anyway majority of times when I see people complaining about something rushing, it's more complaining that the other person just plays better, more efficiently. They move quick, kill what's in their way and move on.If they want to do something specific they do the things I mentioned above.

Get a good gun, get used to having Rush mod on all the time, it will actually help you play better because you will be forced to do as much as you can on the move.

Off note here, please don't claim RNG was fixed. That statement in itself is idiotic. It's not the random number generator that's the problem. It's the other portion of the algorithm they use. And if it's been "fixed" can be subjective and we have yet to see how this worked out. Keep your pants on before you commit.

You either play a mission to loot for materials (in which case tell the people that or play solo), anyways this is best done in defense.

You either play a mission to level stuff. To maximize the effect play Mobile Defense. You won't see rushing problem here, people go here to kill everything.

You either play to farm for mods, in case you play defense missions. No rushing there

Most things in between including void missions get extremely repetitive, people don't want to spend 5 minutes in a room enjoying the scenery. After the first few times it looses it's flair. Like graphics in any game. It's cool for first few minutes, then after you couldn't give a S#&$.

Anyway majority of times when I see people complaining about something rushing, it's more complaining that the other person just plays better, more efficiently. They move quick, kill what's in their way and move on.If they want to do something specific they do the things I mentioned above.

Get a good gun, get used to having Rush mod on all the time, it will actually help you play better because you will be forced to do as much as you can on the move.

Off note here, please don't claim RNG was fixed. That statement in itself is idiotic. It's not the random number generator that's the problem. It's the other portion of the algorithm they use. And if it's been "fixed" can be subjective and we have yet to see how this worked out. Keep your pants on before you commit.

I am quoting your entire comment, while I would normally just quote bits, just so that anyone below me can appreciate the true magnitude of how much you have missed the point of playing video games. Just, look at what he wrote.

Rush Void missions? Seriously? Void missions are the only ones i DON'T rush, considering the obstacle course treasure rooms hidden away and the fact that canisters have MODS in them. Orokin Void is the only tileset that encourages exploration over rushing if anything.

Though i would agree that DE seems to enjoy making content that goes against what the majority playerbase wants, but not on the topic of rushing though. For example adding more stunlock (scorpions) when players have been complaining about stunlocks for ages, and adding 10 times more farming (dojo, new lab weapons, void keys) when people have been complaining about being sick of farming and wanting more actual content. Well, there IS more actual content, in the form of the new weapons which are actually interesting and non-generic (railgun, flamethrower, needlegun, rocket launcher etc.), except they hid THAT behind a farm-wall too.

I am quoting your entire comment, while I would normally just quote bits, just so that anyone below me can appreciate the true magnitude of how much you have missed the point of playing video games. Just, look at what he wrote.

Vague as hell. Yes I can read your mind Mr. Fancy Pants. It says, fun is subjective, and it differs from person to person. HOLY S#&$!!!

RUSHING!!!!!!

With all this RNG crap and 9 billion post about rushing you just keep promoting it why?

Void keys = rush mission to end void key nope do another quickly, Defnese mission goto lvl 5 no void key quit join again.

Forma = OMG! got void raid mission RUSH hope to get forma or BP.

Stalker = Go kill a boss run halfway threw mission no stalker yet quit join another mission.

So seriously why do you keep promoting this?

The old name no longer used for these types of gamers is "retard". Now banned from use. Also "noob" is a good term and explains them very well but it is not well received these days.

If you choose to play a game like this ^^ then seriously Warframe is not for you. In the end you'll become someone who spends more time on the forums complaining about Warframe rather than enjoying it with a clan or friends.

DE also need to sort out planet arrangements. Seeing a mastery 1 player dying every 10 seconds on outer terminus or a mastery 3-5 on mercury ruining new players gameplay makes me want to chew into my fingers. Adding 3 game types would help separate the retards from the noobs and the tactical gameplay learning ex Warframe raiders who are hearing about Warframe play as intended.

Livestream had some good answers for running to the end of missions. 

1) They don't like people running past enemies to finish a mission quickly. 

They do want the game to be fast, but still want exploring players to be able to take their time.

so:

2) We might see personal matchmaking options where players can say if they are speedy players or exploring players.

Edited by Pixues

This happens to me a lot. I am told to stop rushing or running ahead or killing everything before they get there. Mainly when I use fast frames like Banshee and Ashe but I still get it on all of my frames since I use the run speed mod on them all and am always run/sliding or air kick attacking because I like going fast and its fun. Yes I rush ahead of people but I never go more than 1 room ahead and I always kill whatever is in my way and or the entire room and rush back to my team if they seem like they need help or I'm done with that room but they usually catch up by then anyways. I'm not going to sit in a small room with 3 other players when even just one or two of them can handle it all when I can run slightly ahead and wipe out a clear path for my team and let the rest of our mission go more swiftly.

What I consider rushing is someone who leaves their team behind and never goes back for them, doesn't kill any mobs or only a tiny tiny few, lets others die and creates a problem where no one gets credits for not making it to extraction in time. I do none of that and most of the time people keep up with me just fine and we get everything done including opening crates/lockers, breaking the small pillar/towers, marking and going back from mods and I find it hilarious whenever someone tries to compare me to a "rusher",

I'll be glad when DE pushes out this flag system they were talking about.

That way posts like these will appear in less frequency.

Instead of whining, a little thought of how you can personally handle the situation can save you sooo much time.

If you're in a party with someone rushing, y'know what you can do to make the experience less annoying?

Complete the mission at top speed.

Don't even worry about what you don't have to. Just assist them in getting it done, and get out so you can play with people that won't rush you. It won't hurt you statistically, the lost kills and items can be made up for in personal time when you find the right party. 

You guys are only getting bothered because you're giving someone else, whom probably isn't even aware, the power to bother you. Just think: The faster you get done, the sooner you can play the way YOU want to.

This is of course if you're just being OCD about your completion rate.

If you don't give a crap, quit your whining and abort mission. Appearances be damned.

Nothing's holding you to doing something you don't wanna do but you.