The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Field Of View

(XBOX)G R A V O C

I just watched a video on the Mesa rework (Consoles haven't gotten her yet) and that annoying field of view ring hurts the hell out of my eyes! I got a headache just from a 2 minute video of it.. Please allow us to toggle that thing to be invisible. That's the number one reason I don't play Archwing, because the sprint motion where everything blurs hurts my eyes too much.

So please let us toggle that thing on and off - for the sake of the gamers with bad eyes.

It's like that to hinder the ability to aim I guess, would you rather have a scope approach where it blacks out the background instead of blurring it?

I believe they put it in to fit her lore more. "Mesa's intense focus makes it impossible for her to miss". So I think that ring is supposed to be her "intense focus" and also just a general assist for players to be able to recognize what her field of view is.

I would just rather learn how to use her without that ring of eye destruction. I would be able to get a feel for how fast her ring shrinks, and I could also basically paint an invisible ring in my head as guidance.

Overall - I don't have an issue with Mesa or her rework and would love to use her. Unfortunately I have terrible eyes, and the field of view ring will ruin my ability to use her.

- hell, a simple solution could be to just toggle a simple and slightly transparent ring that doesn't flood users with bad eyes

Edited by (XB1)G R A V O C