Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe At Nycc! [Megathread]

AnOldAlias

All the coolest frame concepts are used on female frames, which is not necessarily a bad thing.

Not entirely sure how that isn't a bad thing but okay. The design does look rather nice though, hopefully it has more interesting abilities than the last two frames presented to us. (atlas and wukong)

Noooo it ain't Banshee prime...

But if the skin comes with some quality of life stuff fro her than I can't really complain and that's a much better way of taking my money.

yeah i'm bummed that it isn't banshee but atleast there is a skin to make up for it! :D

Not entirely sure how that isn't a bad thing but okay. The design does look rather nice though, hopefully it has more interesting abilities than the last two frames presented to us. (atlas and wukong)

So, you're saying it's a bad thing? Because that's not what I said. 

I was questioning why you would think it was anything but bad, preferential treatment to certain gender frames. 

Well for 1, it's pretty subjective really. Some may think male frames have the best themes. 

I really only brought it up because I prefer playing male frames & I happen to think females frames get made with better concepts. 

Edited by Rexlars

Well for 1, it's pretty subjective really. Some may think male frames have the best themes. 

I really only brought it up because I prefer playing male frames & I happen to think females frames get made with better concepts. 

so were you being sarcastic or...i don't really follow. 

i do agree female frames seem to be getting the better designs concepts though. 

I'm really excited for the archer frame. I hope she gets something like exalted blade where her ult gives her her own custom bow.

I'm still salty about Zephyr Still not having a skin. Her original concept is the most requested skin on the forums. I'm excited for the banshee skin, but the Loki skin......eww

I'm so salty there's not a Zephyr skin :(. But hey, at least there is a banshee skin. But the Loki skin..... Eww disgusting.

As for the archer frame, I hope she gets an ability where she gets a custom bow and is allowed to walk around like Exalted Blade.

About Saryn prime..... Why couldn't it be banshee :(... Or both lol

Edited by (PS4)abb12355

Excited to see all of this. DE is doing a great job of adding great content to the game.

these are all just concepts though so be wary, we can't know if it'll truly be great or not until we get the actual product. 

the new skins make me optimistic though.