Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AnOldAlias

Warframe At Nycc! [Megathread]

I've been hearing rumors that Saryn Prime was confirmed to be the next prime frame at the NYCC panel. Does anyone have any information confirming this to be true? 

It's confirmed in this video at 0:14 to 0:23.

New skins = great news but WHY time limited? Im not a fan of this approach at all.

Saryn Prime = ugh, Banshee now likely middle of next year for prime treatment then. Otherwise good for Saryn fans out there - Kim Kardashian Prime!

Archer Frame = I approve! Looks the part and i wonder if she is next or Wukong.

ahhhhhh  so another nice frame as a female....

best (true) meele - valkyr

best (ability based) range frame - mesa/saryn

best utily frame - trinity, nova, banshee

OH COME ON

I want a badass archer MALE!!! T_T

Loki looks freakin slick.

It wouldn't be worthy of that name if it didn't give us some abilities based directly off of her like; Calling in her handmaidens, firing a supercharged arrow and a ultimate bow, using the wild in some way.

My proposed passive:

The Wild Hunt (still thinking of names): Increased damage to animals, and boost stats of kubrows along with your own. It could also be an ability; call in a pack of wild animals, and boost nearby kubrows.

She should also do more damage with bows.

Its lame to give her an ability thats merely situational to bringing or fighting Kubrow. Let her summon some temporary synthesis  energy wolves to seek out and mark enemies for target, a synthesis hind thats is summoned to swiftly ram into enemies, or synthesis scout birds for airstrike or something.

All you people bummed out about it not being banshee now understand my pain when nova stole trinity's rightful slot T_T

^

SARYN PRIME AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

All you people bummed out about it not being banshee now understand my pain when nova stole trinity's rightful slot T_T

Loki looks freakin slick.

Its lame to give her an ability thats merely situational to bringing or fighting Kubrow. Let her summon some temporary synthesis energy wolves to seek out and mark enemies for target, a synthesis hind thats is summoned to swiftly ram into enemies, or synthesis scout birds for airstrike or something.

Kubrows are terrible anyway.

When we getting a companion rework?

OH COME ON

not at all true, male frames have their cut of glory as well (see excal, frost, and loki), but i do agree it'd be nice to shake things up more. i feel like female frames get cooler options in terms of abilities since they always seemed to be more caster centric (from nuke frames to healers like trin) whereas males are more locked into simpler combat playstyles with the exclusion of a few like limbo and nekros. 

OH COME ON

Did you just bring up frames with awesome utility and not mention the great Booben?!

Did you just bring up frames with awesome utility and not mention the great Booben?!

Booben sucks becausr he can be killed with a wind blow.

I Hate going to the pannels

to expensive..

I Just buy merch.

Dress up and cosplay.

and like two other things.

Going to a con/panel is expensive, but you have no problem buying merch or cosplaying (which is also expensive)?

?????????

Lol i like how nova #*($%%@ up the flow of everything. Lulz were had.

This rhino skin is absolutely fantastic.Im not a fan of rhino but this would let me play him sometimes.Damn so nice.

Saryn Prime is needed and im excited to see boobs and butt prime. :D I hope she gets some love before primed.

Loki,Trinity.Banshee skins and the Archer warframe arent my taste but i will get them anyway :P (The Body from the Banshee skin is nice but i dont like the helmet)

Saryn Prime? Me gusta. But its going to be hard to pry me away from Lobster Prime at the moment.

Saryn Prime? Me gusta. But its going to be hard to pry me away from Lobster Prime at the moment.

You have 90 days or so to enjoy her. So excited to see saryn's design, hopefully she won't have too many dangly bits since it seems DE loves to put dangly bits on everything now.