Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AnOldAlias

Warframe At Nycc! [Megathread]

Eh, I don't think the Orokin judges wore warframes, those were for Tenno. its likely just something event specific.

Like on the 14th. Which is tomorrow.

You'd better not be lying. I'd die from the disappointment if you were.

oh yea,

kHXRrYO.jpg

EDIT: first 2 image i reconise as warframe prime time art but is it rly true SARYN PRIME!!!?¿

I think those are all fan art.

wjS9ROn.jpg

Idk if it means something,probably doesn't, but why's Ember the only one wearing an alt helmet?

chroma is wearing what I will always consider an alt helmet.

chroma is wearing what I will always consider an alt helmet.

But it's not, so your point is invalid.

oh yea,

kHXRrYO.jpg 

EDIT: first 2 image i reconise as warframe prime time art but is it rly true SARYN PRIME!!!?¿

1st and 3rd look really great hopefully saryn prime will look like that or close 

New Banshee and Loki 'deluxe' skin concepts. Thats really about it other than the Rhino, Sayrn, and Trinity skins.

New Banshee and Loki 'deluxe' skin concepts. Thats really about it other than the Rhino, Sayrn, and Trinity skins.

I DEMAND PICS

It's called Temple Guardian because it's lore related. Also you have a bad naming sense, just saying.

Lol calm down, I'm not even putting much thoughts into the naming.

Sooo, Ordis is shady an shouldn't be trusted?  I thought that from the beginning, but most definitely when he started that "I will never betray you" BS.  Anyone who promises to never screw you over is just biding their time, lol.  I personally think all of the Cephalon characters are up to no good.  Simaris is just downright pushy and way too obsessed with sucking up random life forms.  Ordis is, well, Ordis.  Even Suda is a bit creepy and odd.  They all give me a cold, mechanical sort of feeling like a Terminator or something like that.  Maybe this is a bit off topic and should be a new thread to itself but when I saw that in that guy's commentary, I had comment on it myself.

This is worrisome, im afraid, it says something about the lotus aswell

Difficulty to imagine that Rhino as temple guardian? try to imagine a temple with the aesthetics similar...

No date has been given at all and asking people who don't know the answer doesn't accomplish anything. Anyone who does know the answer wouldn't be allowed to tell you until it is public knowledge anyways, in which case, you will probably already know.