Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe At Nycc! [Megathread]

AnOldAlias

Unfortunately I wasn't able to make it to the Comic Con panel, as the tickets were sold out, but man..that after party was something. I have to say that the Warframe community is some of the coolest people, and the Devs are just the most humble, down-to-earth people you can imagine. I would like to say thank you for such a great, fun time, and hope you come back to New York every year! 

I DEMAND PICS

do people just hop into this thread and go immediately into asking questions without looking at an ounce of whats provided? the pictures are literally on the first post of the first page, and also dispersed all throughout this thread. 

All of them mad people about next warframe is a female. You people being insecure about playing as a female in a game where no part about being male or female being told. Honestly I love playing as femframes because I'm a simple man. I see pretty butt and I like it. Sorry not into shiny muscular rhino butts.

Oh wow Rhino looks so cool... I hope they add lore to it... Cant wait for Loki!

Note: DE, WHY, WHY!? I want the those warframe's but I can't play a female me being a guy! It breaks my immersion into the game... wish DE added a button command that let you switch the sex or at least cosmetically of the Warframe. Female to Male to Infested (no gender) and vise versa.  hahaha XD

Edited by 0zryel

Oh wow Rhino looks so cool... I hope they add lore to it... Cant wait for Loki!

Note: DE, WHY, WHY!? I want the those warframe's but I can't play a female me being a guy! It breaks my immersion into the game... wish DE added a button command that let you switch the sex or at least cosmetically of the Warframe. Female to Male to Infested (no gender) and vise versa.  hahaha XD

It's just a suit, your Tenno can be whatever you like in there

Edited by SilentMobius

It's just a suit, your Tenno can be whatever you like in there

I know I know, But lets just think if you where part of this unierse, we all know that the armor was created from the "original" Tenno that exited before it was mass produce,so thinking like Vor assuming I'm energy mix with infested and void power... Losing sight of who or what I was assuming I was human... any intelligent living being (real life if you have amnesia or loss of memory or even in a fantasy setting) that has lost his memory would like to retain a certain sense of identity... my case all I remember as a Tenno is being a male warrior so he doesn't like to wearer female looking armor...

I know most player don't care and a great majority of male players like their avatars to be female for their own "personal" reasons... but I'm sure I'm not alone in this...some of us like to get into the game more than others...I guess.

ANYWAY, to each, its own and I'm sure there are a few more "business and technical" reasons why DE decided on this and will not do it.

Its just a personal preference and besides it helps me to narrow down and specialize in the things I want to work for and does thins I will just let it pass which are quite a lot considering how much it comes out (if I don't like the original means I will not care for the prime or Prisma either) ... But when something I like pops up I always have resources ready!

A resent example of this was Trinity and Kubrow Prime... Trinity being female and the Kubrow... well I never like does furry things, their just too...cute and hairy! Not glossy or shiny like the Sentinels, so I save my self quite a lot on the Prime Access ...  >:D

Edited by 0zryel

All of them mad people about next warframe is a female. You people being insecure about playing as a female in a game where no part about being male or female being told. Honestly I love playing as femframes because I'm a simple man. I see pretty butt and I like it. Sorry not into shiny muscular rhino butts.

who was complaining about the next frame being female? that's been the pattern for ages. 

vCfki4Y.jpg

Will the "Temple Guardian" be their set name?

Because I'm not feeling it with its design.

I know it's what the artist titled this Rhino piece as, 

but I was just thinking they should be called

the WICKED or something along that line

Because the design is super wicked!

But that's just me.

And also we tend to raid and loot stuffs more than guard them.

that kind of conception is based on our gameplay and not directly lore wise. theyve also stated lightly (although i could definitely be wrong) that the deluxe skins have their own isolated lore to them i think

(Disclaimer) I realize I just made a thread a few hours ago about ideas for her ablitiy. This is my final Suggestion for Her ablities.

I got a few ideas from my first thread, here are her ablities.

1st ability- Stinger

The archer fires a single arrow that explodes and scales off of Rifle mods. It has a 100% status chance. The more you fire, the larger the explosion radius and damage.

2nd Ablitiy-Arrow storm:

The archer drops arrows from the sky, that stagger enemies in it. It does slash damage

3rd Ability- Camouflage- She targets a single enemies and steals there appearance, you get access to there weapons and enemies think of you as an ally. If you shoot at them, they will all turn on you. Good for stealth and hacking terminals.

Final ability- Sagittarius

She gets her own custom bow like Excalibur get exalted blade. She can shoot enemies and run freely. Damage scales off of power strength and Primary mods. Enemies 5 meters to the side of the arrows get blown to the side, enemies hit by the arrows get mega damage.

Sagittarius's statistics-

2000 damage (Main damage type is influenced by damage type of primary)

Critical chance/Crit Multiplier- 50%-3.0

Status chance- 20%

Drawspeed/Fire rate- 0.6

Ragdoll radius- 5 meters

Accuracy-75.0

Thoughts?

I'm so excited for an archer lol

No hate :)

Edited by (PS4)abb12355

I like the idea of the Camouflage ability, that's something we don't really have yet, though it would probably also be difficult to implement given how many different enemies there are in the game. also, instead of Sagittarius, I propose an attack which is aimed, fired in the air, and comes down inflicting an AoE, something that can be used at longer ranges than other AoE ultimates. 

The Archer frame reminds me of a blend of Nekros (appearance) and Mesa (bows instead of guns) aesthetically. I would like to see a combination of offense with the trickster nature of Loki's skills. After playing some Dragon's Dogma recently, I was thinking about how you listed the second skill and how Archer's in that game use an ability called Threefold Arrow. It would shoot forward, but also in two more directions in front of the player.  Perhaps it could do something cool and useful... such as pin group of Grineer to the wall where they are held there and start wiggling free. Then you could use that time to either reload, revive party members, or, of course, kill them.

Instead of giving Mesa the slow walk as her 4 ability, how about giving Archer a slow walk with her bow? She could charge up the bow for additional damage, or fire it quickly for weaker shots. As for further procs/skills, I'm not so sure.