Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe At Nycc! [Megathread]

AnOldAlias

I know I know, But lets just think if you where part of this unierse, we all know that the armor was created from the "original" Tenno that exited before it was mass produce,so thinking like Vor assuming I'm energy mix with infested and void power

If you like.

Personally I'm 100% there is a normal looking human in there with a default shape a personality of their own and when in a Warframe the pilot's body just fits, because: living-metamorphic-organic-manipulating-power-armour F*** yeah! I mean Shakespeare wasn't implying that Juliette was an actual stellar body when Romeo said "Juliet is the Sun"  ditto with Vor.

Point is: the 'frames are tools, swearing off tools because of the shape? just seems silly to me:

"No man, I don't like screwdrivers, I'm getting that screw in with a hammer... hammers are cool, screwdrivers drool"

I mean do you really swear off any game with a female lead? Do you not read books with a female protagonist? Movies? How far does it go?

Edited by SilentMobius

I like this. I was waiting for a thread like this. Your awesome!

:)

I like the idea of the Camouflage ability, that's something we don't really have yet, though it would probably also be difficult to implement given how many different enemies there are in the game. also, instead of Sagittarius, I propose an attack which is aimed, fired in the air, and comes down inflicting an AoE, something that can be used at longer ranges than other AoE ultimates.

That's what I made her 2 ability

I like the ability names; and they all sound pretty great.
I like #3 the most because I've always dreamed of becoming a little grineer lancer...maybe even bullet jump as one

#4 would be really cool, pull out a super flashy energy bow

Passive abilities could be..

+20% damage to all bows
+10% sprint speed when equipped with no secondary, and a dagger+bow (I say dagger cause people with bows generally carry one in books/movies)
-25% detection - enemies have a less chance to detect any noise you make
+50% wall latch time (gottah be up high and snipe with that bow, pewpew)

Edited by Vesiga

I feel like maybe the ult needs to be different. We have been doing a lot of damage scaling from other weapon mods lately.

Maybe something a bit more new and original.

We never had a long range Weapon that uses weapon mods, so its still, somewhat original. I would really like if they implemented this