Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe At Nycc! [Megathread]

AnOldAlias

I absolutely love the idea of the ult, being a bow form of exalted blade. Would play this class a lot, only thing i'd prefer is a self or team buff to passively keep up in place of her 2 or 3 (most likely her 2 as the ult is all the damage i'll need)

well she has a quiver and her own arrows connected to her arm. So?

So.......... it'd render all other primary weapons useless to her, or if she uses the other primary weapons other than a bow, or her bow, then her abilities would be useless.  She'd have to be on a constant "archer mode" like Exalted Blade to use all these abilities. And to have abilities exclusively to another ability in order to use them, otherwise they're useless. I find that idea highly unlikely to implement. 

That's why we haven't got a Warframe that has its own weapons attached to its arms yet.

*cough* ahem Dark Sector *cough*

hqdefault.jpg

ITkTpmv.png

Edited by AlphaWolf003

As long as DE buff the necessary abilities, it's alright for me.

on-topic: @OP: Btw, i dislike your ideal abilities... it's only ideal towards your view.

Hope it's this.

#1 [Charge-Shot]: Fire an energy condensed arrow Massive damage. Does not consume physical ammo.

Deal xx dmg when not equipped with Bow/crossbow.

Deal xx + 200% of Bow/Crossbow' damage when equipped with Bow/crossbow.

Guarantee Critical Hit

Guarantee Kill on headshot or fatal/weak spots.

Manual Aim.

#2 [seeking Arrow]: Fire arrows which seeks enemies. Does not consume physical ammo.

Deal xx dmg when not equipped with Bow/crossbow.

Deal xx +100% of Bow/Crossbow' damage when equipped with Bow/Crossbow

Deals Guarantee Damage to Fatal/weak spots.

#3 [Rain of Arrows]: Fire multiple arrows in an arc. Does not consume physical ammo.

Fires xxx amount of arrows. Dealing yy damage. (+50% of Bow/Crossbow' damage when equipped)

Consume energy per second (toggle-type ability)

#4 [sharp Eye]: gain caster energy bow (like Exalted Blade), Use Physical Form (equipped bow/crossbow if equipped)

Consume Ammo

Deals xx damage on fire. (when not equipped w bow or crossbow)

When equipping Bow/Cross Bow, Bow/Crossbow' damage increased by 500%

Guarantee Critical Hit

Increase critical damage multiplier by 100%

Fire arrow in straight line.

Edited by low1991

that kind of conception is based on our gameplay and not directly lore wise. theyve also stated lightly (although i could definitely be wrong) that the deluxe skins have their own isolated lore to them i think

Yeah, I previously went back to check out the other concepts and each one were given a different title.

Also did some additional researched  on "Temple Guardian", and there was a codex lore on the Misa Prime Syandana that mentioned it.

i feel like her camouflage thing can be given to other themed frames. how bout a "meld" skill where she can go invis but goes into sneak mode, plus bonus crit while doing so. like a hunter stalking her prey. and we also need a female sneaky frame lol

You'd better not be lying. I'd die from the disappointment if you were.

It's just a guess man. Don't die.

DE said that this skin (and Wukong) will come in November

Source?

No date has been given at all and asking people who don't know the answer doesn't accomplish anything. Anyone who does know the answer wouldn't be allowed to tell you until it is public knowledge anyways, in which case, you will probably already know.

Actually I was hoping one of the DE staff members would hop on their alts and give us a little hint at the date or a twitter/vine update.

As long as DE buff the necessary abilities, it's alright for me.

on-topic: @OP: Btw, i dislike your ideal abilities... it's only ideal towards your view.

It kinda is my opinion lol, sorry about that

So.......... it'd render all other primary weapons useless to her, or if she uses the other primary weapons other than a bow, or her bow, then her abilities would be useless. She'd have to be on a constant "archer mode" like Exalted Blade to use all these abilities. And to have abilities exclusively to another ability in order to use them, otherwise they're useless. I find that idea highly unlikely to implement.

That's why we haven't got a Warframe that has its own weapons attached to its arms yet.

*cough* ahem Dark Sector *cough*

hqdefault.jpg

ITkTpmv.png

*Cough* Mesa *cough*

lol the archer can use her primary whenever she wants, be she can also choose if she wants to use Sagittarius

It kinda is my opinion lol, sorry about that

*Cough* Mesa *cough*

lol the archer can use her primary whenever she wants, be she can also choose if she wants to use Sagittarius

Your's more... generally...

Mines' more specific...

That's a big difference...

Edit: GG [2K].

Edited by low1991