Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe At Nycc! [Megathread]

AnOldAlias

Tl;dw version

Update 18 

• Release Date: End of November!

• Rhino Temple Guardian skin is included - to be released with a hammer skin and matching syandana

• Wukong is included in U18

• J-3 Golem Trial is included in U18

zAQ4UgS.pngd7k4ARZ.jpg

Huntress/Archer Warframe 

• inspired by poison tree frogs

• Her right shoulder has a built in toxin generator that is used for some powers

• The bow featured in her art is exclusive to her - it is used for her powers

• She will have the ability to leave her frame and take control of a projectile to guide it to a target, like Hayden Tenno's Glaive in the original Dark Sector

• She will have a power that allows her to gain loot from an enemy while they're still alive, inspired by Robin Hood's stealing

N3irWMn.jpgrTRilmO.jpg

Second Dream Quest

• Will feature the Hall of Judgement - a location on the Orokin Moonbase

• Will include new custom music

• Will include cinematic cutscenes with a high production value

• Will answer the fundamental questions of: what is a Tenno?

• This will involve the Lotus-looking Sentient from the Natah quest as an antagonist

• This quest will shed new light on Warframe for 2016, which will heavily feature Sentients

iaD74xO.jpg1zd8sXg.jpg

Other Stuff

• Scott regularly re-views the community ideas for Warframes - probably the last 10 Warframes were at least loosely inspired by community designs

• Scott said that Status Chance mods are being included in the Multishot/Damage revamp

• Dark Sector conflicts have been tried several different ways, but there still hasn't been a satisfactory design, so it's still at the drawing board

• The new premium skins for Banshee and Loki are designed by community artist IgnusDei; hopefully all Warframes will have a premium skin someday

• Mag is high on the list for a revamp - probably will be something quite drastic

• Planning on introducing Quests for Syndicates that will tell players who they are, and what their relationships are

GYxSFDv.pngDmBoS9G.png

Tl;dw version

Update 18 
• Rhino Temple Guardian skin is included - to be released with a hammer skin and matching syandana

zAQ4UgS.pngd7k4ARZ.jpg

Huntress/Archer Warframe 
• Her right shoulder has a built in toxin generator that is used for some powers
• She will have the ability to leave her frame and take control of a projectile to guide it to a target, like Hayden Tenno's Glaive in the original Dark Sector
• She will have a power that allows her to gain loot from an enemy while they're still alive, inspired by Robin Hood's stealing

N3irWMn.jpgrTRilmO.jpg

Second Dream Quest
• This will involve the Lotus-looking Sentient from the Natah quest as an antagonist
• This quest will shed new light on Warframe for 2016, which will heavily feature Sentients

iaD74xO.jpg1zd8sXg.jpg

Other Stuff
• Scott regularly re-views the community ideas for Warframes - probably the last 10 Warframes were at least loosely inspired by community designs
• Scott said that Status Chance mods are being included in the Multishot/Damage revamp
• Dark Sector conflicts have been tried several different ways, but there still hasn't been a satisfactory design, so it's still at the drawing board
• The new premium skins for Banshee and Loki are designed by community artist IgnusDei; hopefully all Warframes will have a premium skin someday
• Mag is high on the list for a revamp - probably will be something quite drastic
• Planning on introducing Quests for Syndicates that will tell players who they are, and what their relationships are

GYxSFDv.pngDmBoS9G.png

Good job little girl! >;D

d7k4ARZ.jpg

Today we gather here to worship and show our appreciation to this superb skin, designed by IgnusDei and crafted and given life to by Mynki! >;O

BEHOLD THE SHINY! 

It has more shiny than Sprag can hold! This will definitely be one Shiny Bug that Sprag can never flatten! O 3O

AND NOW WITH THIS TEMPLE GUARDIAN SKIN! I WILL EVOLVE!

I SHALL EVOLVE INTO...

THE SANCTUARY GUARDIAN! GUARDIAN OF THE SANCTUARY! TOP HUNTER/RESEARCHER FOR SIMARIS!

SCAN FOR SIMARIS TENNO! 

And worship the shininess of the Temple Guardian Skin! 

Touch it....feel the metallic cold hard surface.....

SMELL IT! Smell the non-existent cleanliness of it's heavy metal surface......

Isn't this like the most greatest skin ever? *~* Even Loki wants one~ = 3=

So I watched the NYCC warframe panel that DE just uploaded to YouTube. Very awesome. I also like the fact I got a lil bit more information on her. So you bow will be implemented like Mesa Pistols. Not new but awesome nonetheless. But what I didn't know is that she will be toxin base & be able to guide her own projectiles?? (Mostly likely be her arrows when released but all can be changed) This sounds like she will be awesome. But guiding her own arrows. I wonder how will that work? Would it be simular to Nova ability? I honestly can't wait to see footage of her. Anyone else excited for this Archer?? (Does she have a name yet or its just Archer for now?)

Because all of this is coming out or will be out by the end of November~ Which totally has nothing to do with the NYCC thread~

Tl;dw version

Update 18 
zAQ4UgS.pngd7k4ARZ.jpg

Huntress/Archer Warframe 
N3irWMn.jpgrTRilmO.jpg

Second Dream Quest
iaD74xO.jpg1zd8sXg.jpg

Other Stuff
GYxSFDv.pngDmBoS9G.png

I swear these mods get crazier every month~ ;D

I can't wait until November ends! How about you?! ;D

Lmao! Poor Zaro.

It's like everything related to U18 or the Temple Guardian skin or any other skins or everything else from the lore to etc, will be merged into this thread! e .e

How am I supposed to worship Temple Guardian Rhino and talk about stoof coming at the end of November?! How will I get the message across to everyone that everything will happen at the end of November or before it! D:<

T

Huntress/Archer Warframe 

N3irWMn.jpg

1- They mean the people that use the poison dart frogs. Cause the frogs dont use archery with poison arrows to hunt their prey.

2- So she is another female poison frame? Why? I guess cause she is ranged?

4- The reason why Snipers suck is because the game has now been turned into Dynasty Warriors. There are too many enemies attacking for precision shots to be useful. If they dont add some sort of puzzle elements like DS this ability is not going to be that useful.

5- Make that her passive. What's the point of gaining loot while the enemy is alive? The chance at getting health\energy?

1- They mean the people that use the poison dart frogs. Cause the frogs dont use archery with poison arrows to hunt their prey.

2- So she is another female poison frame? Why? I guess cause she is ranged?

4- The reason why Snipers suck is because the game has now been turned into Dynasty Warriors. There are too many enemies attacking for precision shots to be useful. If they dont add some sort of puzzle elements like DS this ability is not going to be that useful.

5- Make that her passive. What's the point of gaining loot while the enemy is alive? The chance at getting health\energy?

1. just roll with it

2. because de wants to emphasize the lie that is giving alternate gender versions of all frames

4. i'm just imaging this becoming a mind controlled glaive, if it deals decent damage they can just hide out in a place difficult to reach and shred though enemies safely with decent accuracy

5. i don't even get this aspect tbh. maybe it'll bring another meta frame to looting. come one come all for the nekros, aquaframe, archerframe, trin combo. 

Meh.

You can thank League of Legends for killing any and all desire to see/play as wukong.

After seeing Wukong, I care very little.

They took the whole "indeciferable blob of things" to a new level with the indeciferable blob of things on his body.

It really does not look great.

The head is kinda cool though with the magic pigtails.

The colour scheme seems to be inspired by Poison Dart Frog, especially the warty texture

669081f5ee5972f56224d475868b7e36.jpg

Archery is a close equivalent since they probably couldn't introduce blowguns when Tenno have no mouths.

Edited by AM-Bunny

It kinda is my opinion lol, sorry about that

*Cough* Mesa *cough*

lol the archer can use her primary whenever she wants, be she can also choose if she wants to use Sagittarius

Except all of her abilities aren't based off of one single weapon, the only time she uses her exclusive weapon is when you active the 4th ability which is also the only ability that uses her exclusive weapon.

So I watched the NYCC Panel vid that was uploaded on the Warframe youtube channel.

You can watch it here if you haven't yet (skip to 18mins if you wanna hear about the archer )

And I as they explained the concept of the new warframes abilities, one of the abilities reminds me of this:

5JOSeFc.gif