Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe At Nycc! [Megathread]

AnOldAlias

It probably going to be an air elemental frame where only one ability has a bow thing.

Oh and the other 3 are close range abilities.

BTW, how does this thing get it's arrows if the arrows are in the arm that's supposed to pull the arrow?

PS- Can we get different body types for female frames? Another skinny chick is not interesting design.

We just got cool no-head big shoulder Atlas looking all cool and for girls is just skinny chick on top of skinny chick.

Edited by Mak_Gohae

I honestly love the concept art for her.  She looks like a corssbreed between a woodland archer and the scarecrow.  Although it strikes me as odd that there's yet another female ranged-weapon based frame.  She's gonna be along the ranks of banshee, mesa, or even mirage now.  It just seems oddly oversaturated.

How is anyone questioning her gender? The yellow-ish looking parts are clearly her breasts XD

Anyway, looks like a pretty neat design. I love what looks like a toothy grin, although I sort of resent clear depictions of faces on Warframes at the same time...

I feel really bad saying this, but it would be okay if DE slowed down the new frames a bit and did some major work on the old ones.

That said, hopefully it will be a "ranged" frame like Banshee where it is skill dependent rather then like Mesa where she does the work for you.

It could potentially be a status based frame, based on the design, I'm thinking Scarecrow (Dr. Crane), and some use of a "fear" mechanic. If that's the case then what do you think they are doing next?

We would have Stone, Gunslinger, Dragon, Balance, Sound, Magician, and possibly a Fear frame. This is just a list of the themes of the frames I have seen since joining, so no one mistakes this as me thinking those are the only frames that have been added to the game. This is only my second year of Warframe.