Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe At Nycc! [Megathread]

AnOldAlias

So I watched the NYCC Panel vid that was uploaded on the Warframe youtube channel.

You can watch it here if you haven't yet (skip to 18mins if you wanna hear about the archer )

<snip>

And I as they explained the concept of the new warframes abilities, one of the abilities reminds me of this:

5JOSeFc.gif

Maybe the Tenno will be teaming up with the Avengers to save the universe after all...

I'm not feeling this thief ability, especially when its only viable if the enemy is alive. It needs to be a passive like other people are saying if anything. Otherwise, it would be better if she could loot weapons, or abilities like eximus auras and nullifier bubbles if this is going to be a real ability.

If you like.

Personally I'm 100% there is a normal looking human in there with a default shape a personality of their own and when in a Warframe the pilot's body just fits, because: living-metamorphic-organic-manipulating-power-armour F*** yeah! I mean Shakespeare wasn't implying that Juliette was an actual stellar body when Romeo said "Juliet is the Sun"  ditto with Vor.

Point is: the 'frames are tools, swearing off tools because of the shape? just seems silly to me:

"No man, I don't like screwdrivers, I'm getting that screw in with a hammer... hammers are cool, screwdrivers drool"

I mean do you really swear off any game with a female lead? Do you not read books with a female protagonist? Movies? How far does it go?

Um...yeah...right...um, tools...mhmm... like I said, its was just an opinion viewing it as... you know, like when you game and PRG or Pretend your a character or identify with such? sheesh I never thought player be so sensitive about such a thing... so, yeah forget what I said... lets move on... before someone else flips out over this... hahahaha wow... just wow. Sorry if it offended or busted someones nerves silly me...how dare I express my opinion over this! XD

The best thing about this whole frame is

its not in anyway messes up our rotation, our male/female rotation is global that stuff is china,

anything coming out off china is a gift for china build their own foundation on the Frames They want

they are their own machine

DE creates China`s frames as well. Edited by UrielColtan

PLEASE BE A MALE WARFRAME..!!! WE ALREADY HAVE TOO MANY FEMALE ONE...like really...almost all the frames are female IMO

Ash, Atlas, Chroma, Excalibur, Frost, Hydroid, Limbo, Loki, Nekros, Oberon, Rhino, Vauban, Volt

= 13 Male

Banshee, Ember, Equinox, Mag, Mesa, Mirage, Nova, Nyx, Saryn, Trinity, Valkyr, Zephyr

= 12 Female

You were saying?
Edited by SilentMobius

• 3 weeks later...