Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe At Nycc! [Megathread]

AnOldAlias

vCfki4Y.jpg

AGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!! IT'S TOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!

YOU DUN GoOD MYNKI!!! YOU DUN SO GOOD!!!

I CAN'T SEE ANYMORE! 

Ah man....It's so beautiful....You would have to color it all black and give it some orange to fully appreciate the metallic shiny look.....thank you IgnusDei for giving us the concept art and thank you Mynki for bringing it to life so well! *~*

Now we rejoice! >;D Is there a release date yet? >;D

0txqfnv.pngvCfki4Y.jpgX41YrRt.jpg

I hope we get some ACTUAL lore with these instead of vague first hand accounts that dont explain crap.

I want to know what's a temple guardian.

From the look of Rhino, are these what the Stalkers were?

I really hope they get rid of the cloth.

These things use pretty much all metallic materials and it's weird that some pieces simply looking like thy are wearing clothing.

And that first female Temple Guardian looks like Mag to me.

It's blue and has that headphone piece like that helmet she has.

Edited by Mak_Gohae

I hope we get some ACTUAL lore with these instead of vague first hand accounts that dont explain crap.

I want to know what's a temple guardian.

From the look of Rhino, are these what the Stalkers were?

I really hope they get rid of the cloth.

These things use pretty much all metallic materials and it's weird that some pieces simply looking like thy are wearing clothing.

Did you just crawl out of a damn cave man? >.>

Pretty sure it's Banshee. Has headphones, shoulder armor on one arm, and the dress has sound wave decor on it

Forgive him he's been under a rock for quite some time, a while ago he didn't even know what all this was or what Temple Guardian Rhino is.

7hOXaQB.jpg

gqj8AWO.jpg

wjS9ROn.jpg

More pic: http://imgur.com/a/KGIVi

CR: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/3oarf1/nycc_warframe_panel_recap_photos_included/

also

– they talked about Warframe basically saved DE and they love working on it and working based entirely off our feedback.
– they’re trying to continue their pattern of Priming frames chronologically, but for weapons they’re Priming them based on internal brainstorming about what would look best and be cool, and they also try to prime weapons that are already popular to please fans of them, but also try priming weapons that aren’t that great so that they get to be improved, also to please the fans.
– They’re in the process of reworking basically everything, as they always are, with the star chart and melee and all of that, but their main priority right now is a rework of weapons and mods. Lots of people were concerned about multishot and weak status mods and the like and they’re saying they’re thinking about all of that and really want to rebalance everything and address the whole Mandatory Mods hoopla to try to make modding more “colorful” and varied
– Atlas went from a punchy frame to an earth bending frame cause it just evolved that way, and the Rumblers were their way of combining the cool earth powers with punching. That’s really neat, IMO
– Mirage was a nightmare for everyone; the programmers hate how complicated she is and everyone else feels so bad for the poor programmers, and also for the poor people who have to deal with that framerate. They’re working hard to iron her out cause she’s really cool and they really want her to work perfectly for everyone.
– They’re working on a really big overarching storyline/quest thing to connect everything with the endgame of also explaining what the Tenno are and they’re working hard on making special cinematic sequences to sprinkle all over it to make it really epic and special and make sure all the important developments have the proper punch– but also they really want to keep it very interactive and not just play us a movie.
– Sentients are coming. They’re gonna toss everything up and introduce a new dynamic to the Grineer/Corpus conflict, and possible force the Syndicates to work together against this common threat
– Dark Sector is very difficult for them to rework, cause there’s 16.6 million registered players, and they want it to be a more involved universal thing rather than a tiny limited amount of top clans. They’re trying maaany different things and so far nothing is sticking. They care a lot about it though and it’s brought up internally often.
– The awesome extra skins aren’t at the moment being developed for every warframe, they’re focusing on the sort of popular ones that players most identify with and would appreciate the most.
– They really enjoy finding interesting mythologies from all over the world and work with them to develop new Frames, they love the weird mix they have going on.
– Thanks to having to create Clem, there’s now a framework for all AI to dual wield, so that will help diversifying their weapons.
– As for setting up the whole Who Are The Tenno storyline… the glitchy Tenno writing on the loading screens are related to it >:)
– If anyone wasn’t already aware, the DE team are all very sweet and adorable god bless them

CR: http://captainwhitechocolate.tumblr.com/post/130923995466/im-lazy-so-instead-of-typing-up-a-whole-entire

i wouldnt blame anyone if they think other wise those 2 are not what they seem tho pretty obvious just like that one in green with dual melee weapon,  its head is a loki but the leg is somewhat of a saryn...and we know saryn is a melee frame with that contagion ability so idk..

maybe its banshee and loki , maybe its mag or saryn , maybe its completely 2 new frames .. or juz another skins..

either way it looks really cool

Edited by Pnoyleet

i wouldnt blame anyone if they think other wise those 2 are not what they seem tho pretty obvious just like that one in green with dual melee weapon,  its head is a loki but the leg is somewhat of a saryn...and we know saryn is a melee frame with that contagion ability so idk..

maybe its banshee and loki , maybe its mag or saryn , maybe its completely 2 new frames .. or juz another skins..

either way it looks really cool

Saryn's already getting her own skin, which looks completely different and was shown off in a previous devstream.

It's Loki.

Saryn's already getting her own skin, which looks completely different and was shown off in a previous devstream.

It's Loki.

oh yah..tnx man..i like banshee , loki and saryn..idk anymore about mag..i hope new frame will make me forget about mag nerf and help me heal my wounds T-T..anyways..need to check it always forgot to watch devstream..hehe

Sooo, Ordis is shady an shouldn't be trusted?  I thought that from the beginning, but most definitely when he started that "I will never betray you" BS.  Anyone who promises to never screw you over is just biding their time, lol.  I personally think all of the Cephalon characters are up to no good.  Simaris is just downright pushy and way too obsessed with sucking up random life forms.  Ordis is, well, Ordis.  Even Suda is a bit creepy and odd.  They all give me a cold, mechanical sort of feeling like a Terminator or something like that.  Maybe this is a bit off topic and should be a new thread to itself but when I saw that in that guy's commentary, I had comment on it myself.