Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe At Nycc! [Megathread]

AnOldAlias

its a her dude. last frame was male so if this is next, or watever is next its female, non primes go male, female male female,

primes go male male female female, its always been that way so if this is next

its a her

just so ya know

not that it really matters 

Noticed the boobs on her a bit late after taking a closer look at the picture. Thanks for pointing out

the real question is ,..is it gonna be 150p each or a bundle pack of skins?

guardian , banshee , loki , trinity , saryn bundle pack!

or they might not even come out all in the same time coz u guys will get bored right away

so pretty sure it will be a limited time and time interval of a month each frame? haha

So great to see how the Designs of the Warframes got more and more detailed and complex with each release. The first row in that picture compared to the last...man, that's worlds apart.

Edited by Vandole

I've not found this Ordis statement yet - and I'm also a little curious as to what context that was under (the linked thingy doesn't really give much) but I want to pause for a moment on that Orokin Moonbase room, the second picture showed with the pillars overlooking a platform.

That looks like the room described in the Crewman Synthesis. Awesome.

As for the quest, I'm starting to frown at it. It talks about a "Philosophical journey to discover who you are", if this thing is correct, and that, along with the ideas of choice, makes me think this will be some kind of personality quiz through the test based on Tenno philosophies and whatnot - you'll make choices on what to do during the test and that will tell you something about yourself based on the old Tenno ways.

Which is INTERESTING but not really, I think, what we all had in mind.

Edited by Morec0

I've not found this Ordis statement yet - and I'm also a little curious as to what context that was under (the linked thingy doesn't really give much) but I want to pause for a moment on that Orokin Moonbase room, the second picture showed with the pillars overlooking a platform.

That looks like the room described in the Crewman Synthesis. Awesome.

As for the quest, I'm starting to frown at it. It talks about a "Philosophical journey to discover who you are", if this thing is correct, and that, along with the ideas of choice, makes me think this will be some kind of personality quiz through the test based on Tenno philosophies and whatnot - you'll make choices on what to do during the test and that will tell you something about yourself based on the old Tenno ways.

Which is INTERESTING but not really, I think, what we all had in mind.

By 'Who you are' I think they were talking in the 'us being the Tenno' context.

So that changes the meaning to finding the origin of the Tenno.

I might be wrong, but that's what I'm getting out of it.

By 'Who you are' I think they were talking in the 'us being the Tenno' context.

So that changes the meaning to finding the origin of the Tenno.

I might be wrong, but that's what I'm getting out of it.

I hope so. When one talks about a "philosophical journey", though, it rarely has to do with the sate of the body.

Edited by Morec0

the real question is ,..is it gonna be 150p each or a bundle pack of skins?

guardian , banshee , loki , trinity , saryn bundle pack!

or they might not even come out all in the same time coz u guys will get bored right away

so pretty sure it will be a limited time and time interval of a month each frame? haha

Each..

The devs are awesome I hope they come back to NYC again. Very nice beautiful & handsome people and personalities.

image_zps7clqf4kn.jpg

I wish I was able to go to their comicon but the tickets were sold out in May

At the after party they gave us Excalibur Symbiotes

image_zpsbrprhpfx.jpg

Oh and DE Danielle is my BFF. Saryn Prime and Galatine Prime are coming out next. Saryn is Bae

Dojos will become like relays so no more host migrations.

The whole support team is very hardworking force of 300 peeps now ;)

I hope they come back to nyc again <3333 warframe

Oh, a Banshee skin that will make her bearable to look at! No more crazy slippers, pipe cleaner knees and doppler effect trousers. Me gusta!

I understand the streamlined aesthetic (Trin alt best so far), but the Banshee has gone so thin and human-looking as to push a bit past what my mind recognizes as a Warframe.

archer warframe ability 4 - point towards a direction releasing tons of arrows which aim at enemies automatically *cough* mesa *cough* "gun frame" *cough*

calling it now.

Or shoots in the air, releases a hail of arrows.

Hopefully they think outside of the box with her ultimate.