Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe At Nycc! [Megathread]

AnOldAlias

I was there also and All i can say is the panel was great DE tried to Answer all ff our questions but ran out of time. Though some of us got answers at the after party. Which i'll have to admit was a ton of fun. I'd Like to thank DE for coming To New York and having a fun time with us tenno.

Are the second and third images concept art for deluxe skins for Banshee and Loki? Or are they two new frames?

They can't be NPC as it's not allowed for NPC to be that amazing.

They are new deluxe skin concepts, so be ready for  some mad hype because loki and banshee bought to get fine as frick. 

They are new deluxe skin concepts, so be ready for some mad hype because loki and banshee bought to get fine as frick.

Crap then i have to begin to save up asap, i dont want to miss out any skins ( especielly the banshee one beacuse its unbereable to look at her now with those boat feets )

Helmet of that Archer Frame gives me the impression of a grinning cyclops with a hoodie.

It's really different looking from the current frames we have. Not in a bad way, im liking it.

And on the bright side it seems like DE will make one premium skin for every frame, can't wait to see if they'll do a mesa one.

Also saryn prime woo hoo!

Edited by (PS4)EvilFlowerChild