The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moa Stealth Kills

TinoG100

So i don't know when they implemented this, but you can stealth kill MOAs (not sure about other MOAs, only tried on the normal ones), but for whatever reason, there's no sound coming out during the animation. I'm pretty sure this is a bug, so fix this meow!

I can confirm this, but I saw the stealth kill animation in my Archwing missions using my Centaur it was trigger quiet a lot with the mini-probes one of the Moas shot at you... I did notice the yellow numbers on the Moa's when I stealth kill them but haven't seen any animation thought... :O

WE CAN STEALTH KILL MOA NOW?!!! o.O

Are you kidding me?For real?? :D

Thanks for the report, we'll investigate.

Could you please also tell your colleagues to investigate Stealth as a whole too? Spy 2.0 is great but you can't add a revamped mission mode & expect the whole package to follow without getting reworked.

We've been waiting for a better Parkour system & a better Stealth system for nearly 3 years now.

One is done, and we wholeheartedly thank you for it, but the other one is still lacking!...

Edited by unknow99

So i don't know when they implemented this, but you can stealth kill MOAs (not sure about other MOAs, only tried on the normal ones), but for whatever reason, there's no sound coming out during the animation. I'm pretty sure this is a bug, so fix this meow!

What frame and weapon have you been using? I tried to replicate it and it does not work for me.

I can confirm this, but I saw the stealth kill animation in my Archwing missions using my Centaur it was trigger quiet a lot with the mini-probes one of the Moas shot at you... I did notice the yellow numbers on the Moa's when I stealth kill them but haven't seen any animation thought... :O

They don't come from a Moa. There are no Moas in Archwing. The Locust Drones you speak of are the spawn of Goxes blowing up and are themselves bugged. They don't move or attack. They just sit there and can be stealth attacked, which will screw up the camera royally and make it nigh-impossible to see anything.

So, when did they implement this then? Can somebody please share that info?