Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TennoPain

Please Stop Putting Frames Behind Archwing Content

De please reconsider puting Frames to ARCH 

ITS a fact (yeah i know its newest frame but still there will be smallest number of users)

Why do you keep making ARCH content If its still most hated and such low amount of players play it 

This happend in game I used to play Called TRIBES ASCEND guess what playerbase went down eventualy nobody plays it anymore the game is dead (PLS dont ADD more frames to ARCHWING

Or at least pull it down untill you patch all the problems and add like 90% more content than release it.

Although I agree Frames ought not to be rewarded from Archwing missions and vice versa, I'm not sure the tone you chose to convey your opinion opens to constructive discussion.

Love archwing and im there is way to little archwing missions as the subarch isnt really considered archwing on uranus

Surprise: it's actually is!

Uranus interception has a chance of fusion cores of uncommon and rare quality in quantities from 1 to 5 on both A and B rotations.

Well farming triton is still faster.

100 sec for a chance of 5 R 5 every A rotation is faster than doing 3 interception waves.

And the RNG is still there.

But i'll maybe try.

I said nothing :p

JYTjrMk.jpg

DON'T SHARE THAT!

O.O Do you want the DE to nerf it!! :O

Well maybe one day they'll understand that we WANT and REQUIRE some special missions made to farm fuse core.

Because seriously, who cares about having 150 ammo drum... i would prefer 150 R5.

I really can't judge whether or not the Archwing part of the quest is terrible or not, considering how I'm still stuck on the damn Juggernaut farm.

I understand Archwing has some problems.

-controls

-AI

-enemy size/scaling

-no connection to the main games weapons/frames/sentinel/kubrows etc.

-lack of tiles

-lack of diversity in weapon/archwing loadouts

-lack of sound/music

-lack of general enviromental atmosphere in most tiles

But I think none of these problems are big enough to justify Archwings removal. I think they should remove the void :) Because those big open dull tiles and awfully stale enemies are 10x more boring than any Archwing mission has ever provided to me. I think you are onto something though on using Archwing for the quest to Atlas. But then i think it is a frame we can buy for (iis it 265p?) So you can still get it through void/mod farming.

You forgot the major problem, the reason I hate arch wing,

A bunch new weapons that require endless farming (like the miter weapon but 10 of them). There is really no way to obtain these without giving up watlrframe and playing arch wing exclusively for months, if not years. RNG is harsh to many players.

Allowing us to trade for archwing parts (like prime parts) or have them drop in A/B rotations in endless non-void non-archwing missions would benefit the game mode. Players that like archwing can make Plat selling parts. Players that hate archwing can skip the grind and go straight into beta testing new weapons. DE makes Plat sales (more than they will make selling fully crafted weapon which most people will never do).

Who knows, perhaps one of those weapons will be so enjoyable, they will start to like archwing. I gave up on it. I cannot play archwing and warframe and have no way to acquire new weapons.

While the new mission was fun (to me) and did not require much grind (got all parts in 4 runs), I tend to agree that archwing issues need to be addressed before locking new content behind it.

Add greater variety in enemies, and a LOT more tiles and it should be fun or at least tolerable.

Also, more xp :P

I found the Jordas Golem mission beautifully done though

It would be amazing if the jordas golem didn't glitch through walls pretty often and if we didn't got totally ejected from the ship like rockets (when the hull breaks)

Because F*** physics.

And also if i understood why i'm taking damage, because most of the time i don't understand why.

#boughtallhisS#&$

Odanata is a starter wing and Grattler is clan tech.  It was a S#&$ ton of oxium to farm too, lots of Pluto Interceptions. And?

I've actually been playing archwing since it came out, have you?

I love Archwing, and I hope they keep adding to it. I loved the Golem fight as well (even though it was stupidly easy). I just want to see more added to Archwing. I have been trying to get Elytron's wings for months though :( I dislike how tedious it is to farm archwing parts. 

speak for yourself...i LOVE archwing with passion, for me its enjoyable, fun and interesting, sure it NEEDS work, new stuff and so on, but warframe itself was like this at the begining, very few weapons frames mods and the like...you just sound like a whinny little kid

It would be amazing if the jordas golem didn't glitch through walls pretty often and if we didn't got totally ejected from the ship like rockets (when the hull breaks)

Because F*** physics.

And also if i understood why i'm taking damage, because most of the time i don't understand why.

You didn't get ejected. You basically bullet jumped out of that ship.

Also, Jordas is probably the most fun boss in this game right now.

You didn't get ejected. You basically bullet jumped out of that ship.

Which still doesn't make any sense. (especially with this animation)

Which still doesn't make any sense. (especially with this animation)

You planted your hands and feet on the floor like a sprinter with your lower legs visibly glowing in your energy color before rocketing forward.

On a side note, space Archwing is fun, but underwater Archwing is clunky. The confined spaces underwater make it really hard to move and all the walls look the same.

You ask why they make more of it and then suggest they make about twice as much content for it.

Surely I'm not the only one who sees the irony of this?

LMAO

True, true.....but it's a chicken and egg issue really. he said why is stuff locked behind it, not why do they make more content...which they aren't much.

I enjoy Arch-Wing...the CONCEPT.......I hate Arch-Wing the reality and groan everytime I am forced to go into it. I still haven't even bothered to unlock most of Uranus, had a friend taxi me to Tyl to get the nav segments even.

The issue is that the concept of Archwing is fun and cool, but since there's no real content for it, it's a drag. We have what, 25 Frames now? And only 3 AWs.

The submersible maps are GORGEOUS......but buggy as heck and full of tight corridors, random hot spring jets and just not conductive to the speed and fury of AW.

So yeah, I dislike AW and want them to make more content for it.....because the reason I hate it is because there's no real content.......

You have zero anything to back that up. Please don't make completely unsupported blanket statements. Your certainly don't speak for me.

All archwing maps are dead on ps4 and nobody ever recruiting. The only people ever playing it are MR20 who level archwing garbage for mastery. Like me. It is pretty garbage overall and has very little to do with the game overall. The only somewhat fun archwing mission was fomorian assault and for some reason they still haven't put it in game.

There are alot of reasons to dislike archwing. Maps are too big, enemies are nearly invisible at range. I think the people working on archwing should spend entire days playing it.

De please reconsider puting Frames to ARCH 

ITS a fact (yeah i know its newest frame but still there will be smallest number of users)

Why do you keep making ARCH content If its still most hated and such low amount of players play it 

This happend in game I used to play Called TRIBES ASCEND guess what playerbase went down eventualy nobody plays it anymore the game is dead (PLS dont ADD more frames to ARCHWING

Or at least pull it down untill you patch all the problems and add like 90% more content than release it.

Archwing is in the exact same stages that Warframe itself was back during the early days... It just needs time, feedback & a little creativity to make it shine. Eventually it will be fleshed out. It hasn't even been a whole year. Have a little faith, don't jump to conclusions and assume the game in its entirety is going to fail because of a small portion of the game. They're not putting all their efforts into Archwing, so no reason to freak out.

I have high hopes for Archwing. I like it as it is, but I can't wait to see what they have in store. Loving the changes.

This happend in game I used to play Called TRIBES ASCEND guess what playerbase went down eventualy nobody plays it anymore the game is dead.

Tribes Ascend got rebooted and now has a flourishing player base. just saying

Tribes Ascend got rebooted and now has a flourishing player base. just saying

wait, what? what are you saying?