The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"junk Prime Parts"?

ThorienKELL

Question

I've realized some ppl are selling common prime parts very cheaply, for 1P per piece.

Can you give me examples of those "junk parts" just to understand better how much my current inventory is (not) worth? : )

IS it a good plan in buying 5-10 these things to sell them for ducats in order to get to some nice primed mods which are reaching ridiculous prices now? 

21 answers to this question

This is a touchy subject I bloody hate,

Few week's ago i was selling a gleaming talon, a nyx prime set, a frost prime set, vectis prime set, ash prime parts, and loki prime parts

A guy that I will not name and shame who was only MR 5 said to me that frost prime ash prime and vectis prime were junk and would buy them for 1p so he can use it at the trader.....its obvious he was a scammer and someone who wasn't thinking because he kept asking for it in trade chat and nearly begging me for it saying he really needed it for the trader...

It's all relative.  If you have 5 of a thing, then 3 of them are more or less "junk parts" that you can sell for ducats if you want.

The thing is though, it's always worth keeping 1 of everything in reserve for selling, because every now and then, a common part will come up from someone just wanting it quickly to make a build, or whatever.  It often happens that you'll have all the parts for a thing bar one, and even though that one part you could fairly quickly get via grinding because it's fairly common, you just want the thing now, so you'll pay a reasonable price to get it quick.

And of course if you want to build something eventually, you need to keep 1 part in reserve, until you build.

So always at least 1 of everything in reserve, and 2 if you haven't built it yet.

Akbronco parts

Bronco parts

Paris lower limb

Odonata prime systems

Basically look is your inv and what ever you have S#&$ tons of that wont sell are 'junk prime parts'

Have to disagree on the bronco parts, as they seem anything but common (imo).

Quick personnel list that i could think of right now:

-all lex parts

-boltor barrel

-ankyros bp + gauntlet

-wyrm systems

-akbronco bp

-burston barrel

-hikou bp + pouch

-loki helmet

-nova helmet

-orthos blade + handle

-all paris parts except both limbs

-rhino systems

-odonata systems

(not listing nyx systems because 50 ducats)

It's all relative.  If you have 5 of a thing, then 3 of them are more or less "junk parts" that you can sell for ducats if you want.

I don't think that's a valid logic bro. You could have say, 5 trinity prime systems, couldn't you ; )

Parts that you and most other players get in abundance, and demand for them is low. 

FYI.  junk prime parts are worth Ducats.   Even the WORSE ones are worth 10 ducats

anyone who is willing to buy junk prime parts are just turning them into ducats, and you should do the same, and even put them on Ignore because I do not consider them trustworthy sellers

FYI.  junk prime parts are worth Ducats.   Even the WORSE ones are worth 10 ducats

anyone who is willing to buy junk prime parts are just turning them into ducats, and you should do the same, and even put them on Ignore because I do not consider them trustworthy sellers

Lol @ this guy :) half of community are trading junk parts, it's a great way for newbie players to get at least something, do you think everybody is willing to speculate and guess which part will be worth a lot in future, investing in prisma cleavers or whatever? Ppl are stocking up on interesting stuff, flow and cont are still 30-40p, calculate how much you need to give to baro to get 30p back, and you still need to wait a month. It's a free market. Nobody forces you to buy or sell anything. 

My personal "junk" list:

- Ankyros parts (without the blades)

- Akbronko parts.

- Peris parts.

- Lex parts.

- Loki helmet and BP.

- Nova BP.

- Nyx systems and BP.

- Rhino systems and helmet.

- Boltor stock.

- Burston Parts.

- Braton parts.

- Fang BP and blade.

- Odonata parts (without the wings).

- Volt BP.

- Ash helmet and chassis.

- Soma BP.

- Orthos parts.

I usually keep at least one part from anything to sell for platinum later.

Pay attention to what prime stuff is going to the vaults next.

There should be a prime access soon and the next prime frame to be removed from the drop table are Rhino Prime, Ankyros Prime and another prime stuff. I'm not sure that these are the next primes, but pay attention, you can make a lot of platinum out of retired prime stuff.

I've realized some ppl are selling common prime parts very cheaply, for 1P per piece.

Can you give me examples of those "junk parts" just to understand better how much my current inventory is (not) worth? : )

IS it a good plan in buying 5-10 these things to sell them for ducats in order to get to some nice primed mods which are reaching ridiculous prices now? 

Im don't know if you can call them "junk" if they are cheap that means "they are common" and this is my advice "if you're cant sell them for P give them to Barro K'tier"

My personal "junk" list:

- Ankyros parts (without the blades)

- Akbronko parts.

- Peris parts.

- Lex parts.

- Loki helmet and BP.

- Nova BP.

- Nyx systems and BP.

- Rhino systems and helmet.

- Boltor stock.

- Burston Parts.

- Braton parts.

- Fang BP and blade.

- Odonata parts (without the wings).

- Volt BP.

- Ash helmet and chassis.

- Soma BP.

- Orthos parts.

I usually keep at least one part from anything to sell for platinum later.

Pay attention to what prime stuff is going to the vaults next.

There should be a prime access soon and the next prime frame to be removed from the drop table are Rhino Prime, Ankyros Prime and another prime stuff. I'm not sure that these are the next primes, but pay attention, you can make a lot of platinum out of retired prime stuff.

Rhino- and Ash helmets sell for 15p upwards, so i wouldn't call them junk ;-)

+both Nyx BP + systems(built) are worth 50 ducats

Edited by no_stripes

Rhino- and Ash helmets sell for 15p upwards, so i wouldn't call them junk ;-)

+both Nyx BP + systems(built) are worth 50 ducats

I'm at the point in the game that I have almost everything so I allow myself to just give whatever I have for ducats... I also said that I keep some parts to sell them later.

I stopped selling Rhino parts because there should be a new prime access soon and I think Rhino is the next to be removed.