Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stacking Elevators?

Ziek88

Question

I've read a few things about elevators and they said about when you build an elevator you then pick it's direction and it adds 1 floor.  What about stacking them on top of each other?  Can I have 3 floors connected by 1 elevator shaft or do I have to have two elevators.

8 answers to this question

Thanks for the info.  Hopefully they change this.  I was planning to have a 3 floor design to keep it nice and organized but that may not work after all.

I will adjust for a 2 floor design leaving room for more floors should they decide to add that later on.

Edited by Ziek88

If you put them on opposite sides, you could probably have as many floors as you want. Make a Cross intersection and have an elevator on one side. Then make another cross on the upper or lower floor and put an elevator on the opposite side.

If you put them on opposite sides, you could probably have as many floors as you want. Make a Cross intersection and have an elevator on one side. Then make another cross on the upper or lower floor and put an elevator on the opposite side.

This would make sense but it is yet unknown if they limit you in floors.  That would be my solution as well provided the max number of floors isn't limited.