Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Shot At A Red Veil Wallpepe

_Absolom_

Wow, the Suda-one is the same level of perfection as the Veil-one. And I don't even like any of these syndicates. xD

The Meridian one has a great style, however I got a few small concept-issues with it, so I'll elaborate in detail: 

I like the idea of the bullet-holes in the steel pane. Fitting and simple. 

However, I think what you did to the Meridian's Emblem looks... strange. Might just be unfamiliar, but it feels off, since it's not the "official" symbol.

Most of all, I think, even if they are ex-grineer, they are a rather battered and war-torn syndicate. Polished/Brushed steel does not really represent that. You have the hexagons for Suda and the bloody frame for the Veil - but for Meridian, I probably would have chosen a less perfect metal surface. 

That is my opinion, of course you're not forced to implement any of that. :) Either way, I wish you the best of luck and fun for your further career in warframe and art!

-snippity snip snap-

Thank you for that feedback...I did feel that wallpaper was really off, but I couldn't place what exactly was wrong. I'll do my very best(like no-one ever did...) to brush it up and repost. Now to get started on New Loka...

Awwww yeah, I like that one A LOT!

I probably would have chosen another Sigil, but that's just miniscule details and, most of all, personal preference. Art-wise, this is one of the best!!

Changing the sigil is 10 seconds of work. Which one would YOU like to see?

Changing the sigil is 10 seconds of work. Which one would YOU like to see?

My personal favourite Sigils from New Loka ist he Bounty Sigil. If you don't want to have Loka being over-represented in this thread with 2 wallpapers, you can message me. ^^ 

Or you just (when you're motivated for it) make a biiiiig gallery with aaaaaall sigils. :D I guess I wouldn't be the only one to love you for that! 

My personal favourite Sigils from New Loka ist he Bounty Sigil. If you don't want to have Loka being over-represented in this thread with 2 wallpapers, you can message me. ^^ 

Or you just (when you're motivated for it) make a biiiiig gallery with aaaaaall sigils. :D I guess I wouldn't be the only one to love you for that! 

Here you go!

14w7rdw.jpg

Agreed, although doing that would have a drawback: Either me having to use the same background for every sigil, which would get boring pretty soon, or having to make a new background for each sigil...which would take centuries.

Soulswipe, just think of it this way: If you only alter the sigil, and one puts all the Loka-WPs in one folder and makes that a background-slideshow, you have the sigils blending into each other and the rest of the picture stay the same. 

Isn't that awesome?! 

Regardless of how you proceed, I am incredibly thankful! You just made my day, dear sir/lady/noble person! *tips hat* 

Edited by ArrexDrandko

Soulswipe, just think of it this way: If you only alter the sigil, and one puts all the Loka-WPs in one folder and makes that a background-slideshow, you have the sigils blending into each other and the rest of the picture stay the same. 

Isn't that awesome?! 

Regardless of how you proceed, I am incredibly thankful! You just made my day, dear sir/lady/noble person! *tips hat* 

Sir. Boy. Young adult. Whatever.

You did give me a good idea with that one...I think I'll get my a$$ working on it. Glad I made your day better.

Will continue to post as I make progress.

To everyone: I'm stuck at finding themes for the Perrin Sequence and the Arbiters of Hexis. I could go with smoke and blades for the latter, but what about Perrin?

Perrin.... well, it sure isn't easy. On one hand, they got triangles everywhere. Cash is also always fine... and somehow, I could also imagine static noise, in a soft blue, like a half-broken TV, in the background. Though I'm not sure about the last one.

As for the arbiters, I don't know if smoke fits them. Blades are totally ok, a Shield would fit too I guess, they're pretty "knightish" as well. Or you take those 5 pillars from the Relay, where the main people from Hexis sit on.