Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas Tectonics (Ability 2) Can Be Missused

aoguro

as title says, i "have had to expirience" that a - he was also a founder without honour and respect - at the start of a mission, that atlas tectonics can move other players in a team

i was using/giving the teamloaders as i often do at the beginning of a mission for a smooth strong start and some "funny guy" decided to move me around with atlas tectonics ability

i dont want that, i didnt care if it wounds me or not, i give that guy the tip he should use it on the enemies

he have had nothing better to do and this as a "honorable founder"-emblem-wearer then calling me STFU

i told him on the end that i give him one and even a last warning, if he do it again i will report him

DE-support sends then very nice clear messages in the inbox, i also get one as i "slipped" out and called some "finish-rusher" this and that

and when i get a warning when i call useless players idiots then i will from now on report any lill insult

time is over =)))

back to the issue, please, developers, take away the possibillity that other players can missuse abilities on other players outside of pvp, thank you =)))

as title says, i "have had to expirience" that a - he was also a founder without honour and respect - at the start of a mission, that atlas tectonics can move other players in a team

Not supposed to, I don't think. I imagine DE managed to fix it to allow allies players walk thru first, but hasn't got there yet, allowing the boulder to pass thru players and not pushing them. It may come in a next patch or so.

It can only move you a few steps away... no need to make a fuss about that. If you were standing in place in a mission it's very likely the other player wanted to check if you were afk-leeching.

You should however work on your temper issues because it looks like from your post that your biggest problem is you having a short fuse and calling people names for inconsequential matters.  I'm sorry if I misunderstand but your exposition isn't very clear I'm afraid.

Edited by lukaself

I don't understand the circumstances of the situation that caused this - so this entire thread doesn't help clarify what is wrong. Sure, tectonics may still push you around, but what? jump over them, walk out of the way... there's no reason to make a stink on the forum over something they already said they were/are fixing.

Now that you can walk through the bulwark, Tectonics' troll potential is severely limited to the 2~3 seconds a boulder can push other players for 16~ meters. That's if those players are on the same elevation as the trolling Atlas, and if they are either AFK or too lazy to move.