Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Crewman & headshot issues.

Klenne

It might just be me but it seems there are some issues with Corpus troops and headshots and certain weapons and mods.

In the first video I'm using the Braton with 2 multishot mods, most of the shots did either no damage or just the standard 15.

Next up is the Lex, first 8 seconds are with a freeze mod and doing normal headshots the rest are with an electricity mod and it seems I only get the elemental damage and not that of the Lex itself.

I've also familiarised myself with headshotting Crewman being shocked so it is not that the hitboxes are that radically different.

And finally showing both the Braton and Lex without any sort of elemental or multishot mod.

I don't remember having this issue with Grineer, anyone having similar pickle with other weapons and Corpus?

Not a bug. Said this a ton of times - Corpus helmets are tougher and their bodies are squishier on purpose.

That said if you have a decent amount of AP Damage from mods, then you can do ridiculous headshot damages to those guys. My Lex has +17% AP and does 320-damage headshots on them.

Edited by Arcalane

Not a bug. Said this a ton of times - Corpus helmets are tougher and their bodies are squishier on purpose.

No argument here on that, but what about the electricity mod not doing proper headshot damage, without that and AP mods I do a normal 120 dmg, but with it I only get the electricity dmg.