Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.7

DE_Adam

• Fixed punch-through Mods disabling the Harpak and Paracyst’s alt-fire.

ive been waiting for this one for a long time

Right here with ya, buddy.  That said, DE, when can we expect Terminal Velocity working on the Harpak?  You guys fixed half of it (and the harder have I have to believe) so this can't take long, right?

Also DE, question for tomorrow's Devstream: When will we get the variable sniper scope zoom?  My Vulkar patiently awaits this feature at rank 19 (because I love it to pieces but only the Vectis scope is really usable 90%+ of the time...)  Will this be in U18?

A helmet, a bunch of avatars made by player a long time ago and a weapon that already was in the game.

Even tho it's a weekly update, it's pretty disappointing.

These are mainly fixes to bugs but do include some new additions to game ie weapons. Updates to change gameplay are mainly ie U17 or U17.5

Changes

• Made some adjustments to Ember’s World on Fire audio FX.
  • Players now receive an audio queue when they receive a PM in game.
  • The Mantis’ Air Support will now display on the minimap for all players.
  • All squad members will now hear activation and flyby sounds when an Air Support charge is activated.

I think you mean audio cue.

I'd definitely take the Excalibur one :D

Also, haven't fix the issue on multiple description on several enemies in the CODEX section.

Bailiff that I scanned in it's Nightwatch version and Vem Tabook also there are others which display similar description in the codex with multiple icon(?)

You guys can check it out thou (.-.)

I am one of the idiots who bought that rhino pack only for the boar back then =)

Nope, another idiot over here :)  Hahaha.  All good though, hoping the re-release of all these old weapons may benefit me in the future.  Only missing 2-3 weapons! (but, they are Vandals, lol)