Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.7

DE_Adam

need a little help here everytime i start warframe it always get stuck on checking for new content there's alot people who has that problem too please fix this Q_Q i wanna play right now

I copied my brother's warframe to solve this issue and it worked fine... now that we have 17.7.1 .... this problem came back..

Good morning, the speaker is a player Masters 20; first to congratulate once again Mr. utds administrators and staff members with the idea for including weapons and tactics alerts Older Events; because the speaker is a member of some Masters 20 players who are fans of the game, but at the same time feel constrained by those who are founders; because as I explained in a previous publication; some are despised by the founders to have a considerable expertise d difference either between 20000-40000 of expertise. Ok we understand that and we should not integrate Excalybur founder of Prime, Prime Lato and Skana package; as some have invested real money and the other reason was because they started the game support, which is not discussed; at least if we accept that part of the difference; ah unless Staff members change their minds next year and include the package or Umbra Prime Excalybur As discussed in previous threads by some fans this year

That's why we asked who speaks strongly and more than 150 players with 20 masters, to please continue to include every 7 to 10 days either in tactics repeaters or alerts the following weapons: Karak Wraith - Wraith strun - Latron Wraith - Dera Vandal - Snipetron Vandal - Lato --Quanta Vandal Vandal - Machete - Shrev - Trident - Prisma Skana.

Without further ado, we reiterate my community who speaks and congratulations from the case, and believe me we are active in the game this year and in future updates, because we hope that in the near future, become local competitions or global in certain missions and so to grow the community and still enjoy the game =)

PD: I'm using google translator from my original language in Spanish.