The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Leveling

Cloudy_Knight

Now, I understand that the Archwing is a touchy subject, seeing as most players really dislike it.

I for one really enjoyed Archwing on release and my friends who just started playing really have taken a liking to it as-well. However, with the removal of the Earth, Erpo intercept mission, Leveling Archwings is very difficult. The lowest endless mission is on Uranus and is a level 27-30 Intercept. 

I would like to see the return of a low level, endless Archwing mission. Hopefully even Erpo returned to its former glory.

I just put two more Forma on my Imperator Vandal. I've got an Affinity Booster.

I started doing MD on Earth, then MD on Mars. Those two missions got it up to around level 16, which was high enough to put some decent mods on it. Then I took it to Caelus Uranus, and went 4 rounds, which topped it out. (Actually it was like just a little shy from topping it out, so I did the MD on Earth one more time XD)

Not too bad overall.

Hopefully even Erpo returned to its former glory.

Glory? ... are you serious? o.O Everyone I knew agreed that the Erpo Interception was the dullest and most mindnumbing, soulcrushing mission in the entire game. It was *that* horrible. It's the reason the Fluctus is one of two weapons I'm still missing - horrible drop rate combined with the old gameplay. At least now it's down to just horrible drop rate. :P

Do a few runs on the Mobile Defense or other Archwing missions, and with a few mods in, the Uranus Interception becomes quite manageable. Erpo hardly gave any affinity to begin with, so I mostly just started leveling on Uranus anyway. Bring one decent weapon and you'll be mostly fine.

There isn't really any proof of this, it's just that the people who don't like it are typically pretty vocal about it.

Huh! ofc there is plenty of proof. through out any time of the day, archwing missions have barely any squads in them..

There isn't really any proof of this, it's just that the people who don't like it are typically pretty vocal about it.

Hey, I've got that too!

Whenever someone disagrees with me I figure everyone is actually on my side and they're just a "vocal minority" and everything is just as I think it is. Always.

Huh! ofc there is plenty of proof. through out any time of the day, archwing missions have barely any squads in them..

Hey, I've got that too!

Whenever someone disagrees with me I figure everyone is actually on my side and they're just a "vocal minority" and everything is just as I think it is. Always.

If you both disagree with me than I suggest polling the ENTIRE playerbase so we can get a concrete answer on it, but until that happens there is no solid proof that the majority of the international playerbase dislikes Archwing. If it turns out that you're right than I will cede you that point, but until that happens I will maintain that it's a vocal minority.

Well, yesterday I've play a lot of archwing, Erpo sstill the best spot to level up.

Mobile defense mission give us a great amouth of ennemeis in a pretty short time.

Leveling the itzal from 12 to max forma it and reup it to level 24.

Have finish in same time 2 rifle and 2 melee weapon. Really, mobile def aren't endless but give a really decent amouth of xp (30k per mission).

The problem is for me the bad "door hero" habits of most players + new ennemeis location on HUD how show ennemis directly at their spawn -> door hero run to spawn and split xp.

Go solo for 20k on your used weapon+archwing.

Go coop with mate or random online player able to keep the point and share xp to get more than 30k on all your weapon/archwing.

Not bad, just avoid autism players. ;0)