Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sparring Weapons Needs Some Love

B0N3M4N

Just as the title says, we got 2 weapons of this category that are older more than 2 years and we got 2 stances which one is quite rare(got 3 on 3 years) and the other one doesn't match ANY polarity of our currently weapons.

My request is can we get some love for these weapons? Maybe with a new sparring weapon and a stance(and fixing this fact of the unmatching polarity, like Homing Fang)?

Edited by Redskull94

Tiger Kogake!

Plus the stealth finisher is exactly the same as Fist, would be nice a sparring finisher, like touching the enemy with the fingertips and perform a one-inch punch.

Well, about having a unique finisher animation I'm with you, but I'd prefer to see something that uses kicks, because in the end we're still using a Sparring weapon, aren't we?

In the end something like this could be good as a finisher animation, original and good to see:

martial-arts-gifs-2.gif

Well, about having a unique finisher animation I'm with you, but I'd prefer to see something that uses kicks, because in the end we're still using a Sparring weapon, aren't we?

In the end something like this could be good as a finisher animation, original and good to see:

martial-arts-gifs-2.gif

Flaming kick frontal finisher, one-inch punch stealth finisher :P