Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.7.1

DE_Adam

So, uh... where is that Fomorian alert? I do not see anything in-game.

... Let me guess: Even though I logged in yesterday and I logged in today, somehow inbetween, I missed that really special alert even though, according to the comments in this thread, one even had to repeat it several times (like Tactical Alerts, which usually last well into monday)? Way to go...

Sabotage Cache Changes:

• Made improvements to how faction Cache types are determined in Sabotage missions.
  • Gave Orokin Void Caches their own locker appearance as opposed to a Corpus Locker.
  • Fixed discrepancies in Cache types differing from the faction being played.
  • Fixed various issues with transmissions about caches being delayed.

Fixes

• Fixed an issue with duplicated enemies in the Codex.
  • Fixed a progression stopper issue with the Archwing Quest.
  • Fixed Stealth kills from Ninkondi on Corpus MOAs not having any audio.
  • Fixed Landing Craft Air Support not working.
  • Fixed Alad V Noggle Statue using the incorrect animation.
  • Fixed various crashes. 

podemos ter esse evento de novo fomorian? eu não sei por que vocês colocam um evento de 4 dias com só 60%  para terminar... Eu não pude fazer nada nesse evento, e quando estava fazendo tive que perder até minha noite nisso... E sei saber que ia acabar no final dos % ferro mesmo isso!! usei meu tempo para pegar a ultima parte da vandal, mais acordei hoje e não tem mais evento!! que coisa parada DE!.

• Gave Orokin Void Caches their own locker appearance as opposed to a Corpus Locker.

color me confused...

you're fighting the Grineer or Corpus in Void Sabotage, so those seemed rather logical, related to the faction.

if that means Void specific Caches instead of BOTH Grineer and Corpus Lockers, alright.

but if only one was replaced (which i'll look for myself later) and not the other, then idon'tgetit.jpg .

Edit:

okay, both Grineer and Corpus replaced.

nevermind then.

Edited by taiiat

I have an idea for a new syndicate mission a manhunt so the syndicate that is the highest for you asks if you want to hunt down a warframe of an opposing syndicate if the person accepts then you would be sent to there mission they are currently at (like a stalker mark activating) then you try to kill that person if you win you get some syndicate standing (or you can put a reward system) but if you fail you get nothing please add anything if you want this is just a cool idea for making syndicate missions more fun

I have an idea for a new syndicate mission a manhunt so the syndicate that is the highest for you asks if you want to hunt down a warframe of an opposing syndicate if the person accepts then you would be sent to there mission they are currently at (like a stalker mark activating) then you try to kill that person if you win you get some syndicate standing (or you can put a reward system) but if you fail you get nothing please add anything if you want this is just a cool idea for making syndicate missions more fun

PvP should stay where it belongs, far away from the rest of the game. Your idea would be fine as long as the "player" you are hunting is AI controlled but doing normal missions like a player might be doing.

Hey, need a fix for the Golem assassinate mission. i have done the mission 3 times and got these results. 

first time: atlas BP

sec. time: nothing (everyone else got nothing)

third time: nothing (everyone else got nothing and host got BP)

so if it has happened 3 times in an row i think is a bug. thanks for even reading this.