Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.7.1

DE_Adam

Hi,

I have noticed that basicaly at least on Orokin Derelict Defence and OD Survival missions it is impossible to get prime parts anymore. I`ve played 20-40 waves/minutes several times and besides nanospores and Tower keys there`s nothing.

Are there made some changes to drop items/rewards in OD? It is very wierd as earlier in any Void or OD mission there were possible to get at least one Prime part...but now the Tower Keys seems to be the "most valuable" items..?! Is it now normal or....? :)

I am having a problem with the sound. Some sounds almost cut out such as ordis and the lotus' voice, and the sound of my melee weapon hitting things.

is it just me?

<edit>

the interface sounds (using the codex, upgrading and using arsenal) and some of the music is also off.

<<EDIT OF THE EDIT>>

I am having a problem hearing sounds such as gunfire and speaking when I am directly facing an enemy. If this is just me how do I fix it?

Edited by remsellis

So one Question do I have to update Warframe manually or does do it automatically????

On PC, Warframe will update itself in the launcher before offering the Play button.  It doesn't download updates in the background like various Steam games.  However, you can be reasonably sure you have the latest version when you do play.

Hi,

I have noticed that basicaly at least on Orokin Derelict Defence and OD Survival missions it is impossible to get prime parts anymore. I`ve played 20-40 waves/minutes several times and besides nanospores and Tower keys there`s nothing.

Are there made some changes to drop items/rewards in OD? It is very wierd as earlier in any Void or OD mission there were possible to get at least one Prime part...but now the Tower Keys seems to be the "most valuable" items..?! Is it now normal or....? :)

That is called RNG.... Sometimes I get forma bp-s on void almost every time.....this is how the game rewards you. You should be happy to actually getting something.

Can you guys increase the chance that a player can get systems for warframes because i have done the Mutalist Alad V Assassination mission 9 times  and i have gotten the same thing over and over again but no mesa systems in sight. It has become really frustrating and tedious. 

Working as intented, they don't want you to get the frames easily, in all honesty I went and sold primes and mods to get plat and bought Mesa instead of going through the unlocking hassle.

I played T1 D with some people. all of a sudden my Redeemer didn't do anything anymore. everytime i press E, Mesa just took out the redeemer just to put it back into the holster. if i hold E to shoot she doesn't do anything, yet the screen shakes a little and shows a red flash(or something like that) like i was just hurt. i don't get any dmg tho. really weird. 

edit: happend again. i'll try to record it and post a video of it for next time

Edited by BloodRoar7

Working as intented, they don't want you to get the frames easily, in all honesty I went and sold primes and mods to get plat and bought Mesa instead of going through the unlocking hassle.

There's a difference between difficulty and chance. You can counteract difficulty with skill, which is the preferred way to balance games, but with chance, your skill has absolutely no bearing on the outcome. If this is intended then it's a crappy design. I could understand grinding for some things that are purchasable, as this is a free-to-play game, but when you're talking about prime items that are no longer in prime access, this simply does not make sense anymore as you cannot circumvent the S#&amp;&#036;ty drop rate with a simple purchase. What would be a much better system would be give skilled players another option, like doing a difficult trial-like mission to get rare parts. This way new players would still have a chance to get them randomly in the void, but dedicated players could do a difficult trial to get them instead. This would also be way more rewarding as it would feel like you've accomplished something with your time and effort, as opposed to playing the game for 40+ mins and getting a forma bp or worse, orokin cells, as your reward. I've actually gotten T1 keys as a reward for doing T2 missions...how does that make sense? That is a slap in the face. That's not a reward, it's a downgrade. That's like you doing a mission in some RPG and after you beat it, it takes away your enchanted sword and gives you a rusty sword instead, and sprinkles some pennies in for good measure. I'm okay with grinding if I feel like I'm actually being rewarded, but most of the time I just feel like I'm wasting my time, which is not fun. RNG is not fun. I'm sorry but the "but it's a free-to-play game and that's just how they work" doesn't cut it for me. I wish this wasn't a free-to-play game. I think this model is holding the game back from being truly amazing.