Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stop Forcing Us To Play Archwing De

-Ozymandias-

well, there were 76 open squads when i went to play.....so people are playing it

But that MUST be false because it disagrees with the hate.

I don't care if people don't like the mode. I personally don't even TRY Spy or Rescue missions with randoms anymore. Not worth the angst.

But people demanding I have to hate it because THEY do?

Sorry guys. Not happening.

I STILL like flying in space and cutting things with a sword taller than my warframe.

Edited by Kalenath

But that MUST be false because it disagrees with the hate.

I don't care if people don't like the mode. I personally don't even TRY Spy or Rescue missions with randoms anymore. Not worth the angst.

But people demanding I have to hate it because THEY do?

Sorry guys. Not happening.

I STILL like flying in space and cutting things with a sword taller than my warframe.

No one has ever demanded you to hate archwing.

How many people play Warframe at a given time? 20-25k?

How many ppl do you think it would take to save a relay? i bet, it would be less than a thousand. That guy above said there around 70 open squads atm, do the math.

because sharckwing in Uranus does not require you to actually play archwing, only if you fall in the water.

Don't fool yourself mate, i have never seen 5 squads in ANY archwing node.

So here we have someone who both does not read, as shown by where I specified that it happened before sharkwing, and is hating for the sake of hating, as shown by him accusing a person of lying because he doesn't agree with you.

So here we have someone who both does not read, as shown by where I specified that it happened before sharkwing, and is hating for the sake of hating, as shown by him accusing a person of lying because he doesn't agree with you.

Alright, go take screenshots of the archwing nodes, then go back.

I only see 5 ppl agreeing with its existence so far in this thread.

But have you seen how many ppl play archwing?

More than you know. And more than you think like it. It's simple if you don't like it don't play it, no need to flame D:

More than you know. And more than you think like it. It's simple if you don't like it don't play it, no need to flame D:

Imagine getting a Need for speed game, then have an update where they make you race with bicycles?

And i say MAKE you, because as of right now, there are 2 frames locked behind archwing mode.

how exactly are they FORCING you...?

i really hate this phrase, but seriously... don't like it don't play it

the only reward are some credits and the chance for imperator vandal - which to you shouldnt matter if you dont like AW

so yeah

Dislike Archwing for various reasons, the biggest one is that they want me to blow more RL money to tatoe/forma/blow cores on archwing mods in a whole new gear system. No thanks man, I am not falling into that money sucking pit. Also, I just don't like this mode at all; mobs are to small and loot is a major pita to get; you need a micro scope to see things in this game mode, it infact gives me a migrane headache. Oh and Archwing crowd just rushes, if you are slow they will get mad. If people die, no one will res. Unlike the ground game there is almost never any sort of team work at all. Anyways, thanks to all the try hards out there that blew lots of money blinging out their archwing stuff so this is over fast. You da best!

On that note, almost 20 runs now and not one single vandal part. I see DE reeeeeally wants us to play archwing a billion times.

Edited by fizbit

nobody is saying don't enjoy it, just that those who don't shouldn't be forced to play it as well

but how are they forcing anyone to play it rn?

the only rewards you get in AW are AW-related

the formorian operation right now only gives you the imperator vandal

you dont lose anything by not playing AW

the only exception might be tellurium but you can get that on uranus actually

There are 2 frames locked behind AW.

So either get an AW and grind AW, or buy it with plat.

we lose relays. the fate of parts of game content is locked behind it. and it isn't the first time they've done it since this is just a repeat. 

frames are also being locked behind aw as well. 

Both.

Facts, relays have been destroyed before because ppl didnt care.

No one host them in recruiting channel.

That is actually false.

But I bow to your superior knowledge of the event, having played it ALL the last time like I did. Having joined many random groups in recruiting as I did. You know FAR better than me what I actually did after all, because I disagree with you.

No, the relays were destroyed because people wanted to see some of them destroyed and wanted to see if DE would let it happen. (they did) THEN people like me got together and fought to protect the last three. I lost count of how many runs I did, but I had 1487 Omega Isotopes for the disruptor when i started and 400 when I stopped.

Edited by Kalenath