Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stop Forcing Us To Play Archwing De

-Ozymandias-

DE is developing their game.

eece6ec3fb748e4e048624e13aacff34.jpg

That is just as dumb as AW itself.

The game has a feedback section because:

1) It's a F2P game and they literally LOSE moeny if ppl don't like THEIR game.

2) If its THEIR game then let them develop the game as they want and loose all playerbase.

You don't have to play those frames. Nobody is forcing you to. You can just skip them and enjoy the non-archwing side of the game in peace. 

The game is called WARFRAME for a reason.

The whole purpose of the game is getting more warframes.

Options=good in games

Look up the word "optional".

How many times do i have to explain you ppl AW is not an optional gamemode atm?

There are 2 frames locked behind AW.

So either get an AW and grind AW, or buy it with plat.

The dual stat mods are locked behind Spy missions. Either buy it with plat or do the missions.

Kubrows are locked to Earth. Their RNG is horrendous and they have mods that only drop from Kubrows. And they're R10. Either do the missions PR buy them with plat.

You're going to have to understand that not all content is going to be something you like, but if you want the rewards, you'll have to do it anyway.

the fact that some relays have been destroyed dosn't mean ANY things, tenno community only keep 3 relays on each and every platforme.

We were suppose to lost 3 relays, even the Xbox community only keep 3 relays and they are only 2 Millions accounts, even less archwing players....

and again, no, it's not bcs you don't like AW that everyone think it's awfull, you are not everyone, when will we learn? 

There are 2 frames locked behind AW.

So either get an AW and grind AW, or buy it with plat.

I doubt Atlas will still drop from J3 after it's moved to the Raid

and i cant really remember who the other frame is you're talking about ö.ö

Stick to your original concept, that's why we all played this game to begin with and is why we are all still playing it.

Stop trying to shove archwing on our faces like a kid who doesn't like vegetables.

Except vegetables are healthy.

Please.

Okay so i see some people in this thread actually like AW, that doesn't mean EVERYONE does.

Let me ask you guys something.

How many times have you been in the recruiting channel and seen: "H Archwing whatever PM for invite" ???

Let alone, if someone would actually do that, get replies?

I spent all night last night asking for help for Limbo theorem, ask me how many ppl replied.

Have you seen ppl playing AW missions in their respective planet?

Facts are facts, just because you feel offended by my opinion doesn't mean you represent the whole community. Out of 30 ppl in my clan, only 1 likes AW.

Uhh, but I like Archwing. And this is an optional event. You can do anything else in the game while this is going on, so idk how that's being forced...

Ryouhi, on 15 Oct 2015 - 11:03 PM, said:

I doubt Atlas will still drop from J3 after it's moved to the Raid

and i cant really remember who the other frame is you're talking about ö.ö

There'll be two versions of the golem fight, one dropping atlas, and one for the raid.

The other frame is Limbo.

That is just as dumb as AW itself.

The game has a feedback section because:

1) It's a F2P game and they literally LOSE moeny if ppl don't like THEIR game.

2) If its THEIR game then let them develop the game as they want and loose all playerbase.

The feedback section exists as a means for the players to communicate discomforts with the game and give DE a general idea of where to fix the game but not how to develop it specifically to anyone's request. We are just here to enjoy it and nudge them towards suggestions if we don't like something, not to b**** incessantly and expect them to do 180s on their game design.

Mind refilling my glass? It's running low on whine.

my-weekend-with-heloise-wine.jpg

The dual stat mods are locked behind Spy missions. Either buy it with plat or do the missions.

Kubrows are locked to Earth. Their RNG is horrendous and they have mods that only drop from Kubrows. And they're R10. Either do the missions PR buy them with plat.

You're going to have to understand that not all content is going to be something you like, but if you want the rewards, you'll have to do it anyway.

Are you seerious?

Do you have to get completely different gear and play a completely different game to do so?

no...

There'll be two versions of the golem fight, one dropping atlas, and one for the raid.

The other frame is Limbo.

are you sure o.o

i thought they wanted to remove this one when the raid releases, but maybe im just confusing stuff xD

ah yes limbo, which requires you to play ONE single archwing mission, on mars so it's not even a hard one...

Are you seerious?

Do you have to get completely different gear and play a completely different game to do so?

no...

this is the same thing that vexes me about aw at the moment, it's built like its own game but treated as if an just an extension. 

Are you seerious?

no...

well for spy, arguably yes...

since you should go for stealthy warframes like loki and silent weapons like bows and such

I agree with OP on something. Releasing an event weapon in parts like that is a total insult. I hope this kind of disrespect does not spread to the rest of the event weapons. The way archwing is right now is very annoying. Obtaining archwing parts and weapons is too frustrating and infuriating, and at least most of my clan hates it. I like it, but only when it is not for an event or item. Atlas in fact made me hate archwing.

well for spy, arguably yes...

since you should go for stealthy warframes like loki and silent weapons like bows and such

You are missing the point.

1) Loki has always been in the game.

2)You don't actually NEED stealthy warframes and weapons.

3)it's not a completely different game with completely different game mechanics.

3)it's not a completely different game with completely different game mechanics.

AW is not a completely different game. It is a more 3 dimensional mode of Warframe that doesn't quite have the variety in weapons/mods, AWs, and mission modes that normal WF does. Also keep in mind that this game mode hasn't been out nearly as long as the base game, and has had less time to develop.

And you are missing the point that others are making.

You and many others DEMAND that the game be changed to suit YOUR wishes. It is not going to happen unless you manage to acquire a majority holding of DE's stock and maybe not even then if Steve manages to hold onto creative control as he did with the China deal.

By all means, as a gamer tell a game company to change a game to suit YOUR demands. F2P or P2P. Please do. Let me know how well that works for you.

AW is not a completely different game. It is a more 3 dimensional mode of Warframe that doesn't quite have the variety in weapons/mods, AWs, and mission modes that normal WF does. Also keep in mind that this game mode hasn't been out nearly as long as the base game, and has had less time to develop.

But that, my friend is LOGIC.

LOGIC has no place on the internet.

Edited by Kalenath

AW feels like WF gameplay  in space. That's all it really is. I find the hate ridiculous, and really just a bunch of bandwagoning and echoing. The forums hate almost EVERY new addition anyway, AW is no different. 

Somehow, i believe DE knows what theyre doing...the success of WF if proof.

Edited by Hypernaut1

I think the proper wording for archwing is separate, not different. it is similar to the game we have sure, with minor changes to gameplay, but the bigger issue is that neither modes play off each other. nothing from the core gameplays transfers to aw, and nothing from aw transfers to the core game. there is little to no interaction between the two as they both have their own frames, weapons, and mods, which in such an already grind heavy game isn't a very welcome situation. Especially when it becomes a necessity to move forward in the other one. 

As I keep saying, archwing is built like a standalone game (has its own independent frames/loot/progression) but is behaving like an expansion. If de would open more connections between the modes this wouldn't be quite an issue, but there has yet to been any steps towards integrating both games. 

Edited by Cubewano