Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Balor Fomorian Event

Latiac

Pretty much my reaction when I saw this event pop up. and even more when I noticed we'd be getting the Imperator Vandal back, Alot of players already have that so there really is no reason yet for those who have taken part in eyes of blight to actually battle them.

Edited by Latiac

OP doesn't enjoy something, which means nobody else can either.

Nope. People enjoy archwing. but i'm one of those who don't there is a reason why this thread is in general discussion and not feedback.

So... a chance for newer players (and anyone else who missed it before) to acquire Imperator Vandal is... a bad thing?

Nope. not at all. but for those who already have it. what reason is there to do the event? As far as i'm aware arch weapons don't have weapon slots and the credit rewards are far to small to bother with.

Nope. not at all. but for those who already have it. what reason is there to do the event? As far as i'm aware arch weapons don't have weapon slots and the credit rewards are far to small to bother with.

the best reason to do this event is cause IT'S EPIC ARCHWING AWESOMENESS.

At least for me it is. I've been waiting for them to bring back the fomorians for a while now!

the best reason to do this event is cause IT'S EPIC ARCHWING AWESOMENESS.

At least for me it is. I've been waiting for them to bring back the fomorians for a while now!

The problem with archwing for me is the variety. We don't have many mods worth using and certainly no cool quirky mods, similar to how Thunderbolt would work and stuff. If AW had mods like that. it'd certainly be more fun for me.

Its just like last event of this type; everyone rushes objective, ignores mobs, let people die, and get mad when anyone lags behind/does not rush as fast as concievably possible. Not sure how exactly anyone is picking up loots, I personally can't even see the stuff dropped.

Edited by fizbit

This seems to be the most common thought process in most Archwing whine threads.

No, they expect Archwing to be perfectly bug free, to have ALL of the content that regular Warframe has (mods/weapons/frames/etc) and to be as stupid simple as Mesa/Saryn spamming in Draco.

Since it isn't? They have to hate and anyone who disagrees with them at all is a moron.

Maybe I am. But I am having fun.

And last I checked, wasn't that the POINT of a video game?

Edited by Kalenath

No, they expect Archwing to be perfectly bug free, to have ALL of the content that regular Warframe has (mods/weapons/frames/etc) and to be as stupid simple as Mesa/Saryn spamming in Draco.

Since it isn't? They have to hate and anyone who disagrees with them at all is a moron.

Where are you getting this information from?

I don't use Draco at all. I'm firmly against it if anything. Mesa spamming is pretty much gone too now.

I just dislike archwing. Is that an issue? It's the same as how some people dislike other mission types like Spy or Sabotage.

You pretty much broke it down to some of the core reasons they hate and whine about it. Sadly, these players don't get how long it takes to polish things when developing.

I agree that it is still fun in it's current state.

I don't use Draco at all. I'm firmly against it if anything. Mesa spamming is pretty much gone too now.

I just dislike archwing. Is that an issue? It's the same as how some people dislike other mission types like Spy or Sabotage.

You are not one of the ones who say that anyone who even LIKES Archwing AT ALL should be burnt at the stake for heresy.

It is not perfect.

Hell. WARFRAME is not perfect.

I have no problem with that or people who dislike the mode. I don't like spy missions, but that is mainly because of the STELLARLY intelligent people I get when I join randoms for it.

I just have a problem with people DEMANDING that I hate something that I actually enjoy.

I just have a problem with people DEMANDING that I hate something that I actually enjoy.

And therein is the biggest problem with the archwing haters. For a lot of them it's all or nothing. Some of them can just say "i personally don't like archwing as it stands, enjoy it if you do, live and let live", etc. 

But a lot of archwing haters can't help themselves about it, and have to throw vitriol at anyone who dares actually like (or even not hate) archwing game mod. It's like they just want to watch archwing burn and think anyone who likes it is just impeding their plan to somehow make DE "see reason" and remove archwing from the game. 

But those people are delusional. DE has invested far too much time, effort and continuity into archwing at this point. It is HERE to stay. 

Edit: I should be clear the OP has nothing to do with my statement whatsoever. 

They are just expressing their annoyance at an event that, for them, is basically a repeat. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

You are not one of the ones who say that anyone who even LIKES Archwing AT ALL should be burnt at the stake for heresy.

It is not perfect.

Hell. WARFRAME is not perfect.

I have no problem with that or people who dislike the mode. I don't like spy missions, but that is mainly because of the STELLARLY intelligent people I get when I join randoms for it.

True. Apologies. my mistake. thought you were directing that at me.

I dislike it too. I hardly have any mods yet six weapons and two arch wings at 30. Nothing drops. The flight feeling isn't fun to me. I hate flying in games though so I'll never like it here. Gta 5 kind of made me accept it as something I kinda like but barely. I don't like the abilities on the archwing a either. Honestly it looks like a mobile game too. I like regular real warframe but I can't get into archwing and mostly just the flying thing I all games is not what I look for in a game.

>mfw you built too much fomorian disruptor and gone afk in the next day, apparently you forgot to get the point for 50k because you might get an event emblem

About Archwing, It's not complete, DE should just make us use our Warframe Powers and just make the Archwing as a Gear item. (c'mon, i don't need an archwing in archwing space, even if there's life support bar), or fix Archwing's mods and Odonata's trashy state, along with the weapon part drops and the mod drops too.