Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Anyone Else Feel Like Just Letting The Fomorian Destroy The Relay?

auxy

People already did this back in Eyes of Blight.

It won't accomplish anything, Archwing is a part of the game. It's not going anywhere, so focus you're energy on feedback to improve it into something you like.

Also, it probably won't amount to anything since we're getting Starchart 3.0 in a little over a month, which will probably render the whole thing meaningless.

People already did this back in Eyes of Blight.

It won't accomplish anything, Archwing is a part of the game. It's not going anywhere, so focus you're energy on feedback to improve it into something you like.

Also, it probably won't amount to anything since we're getting Starchart 3.0 in a little over a month, which will probably render the whole thing meaningless.

Feedback to improve it into something I like would mean changing it so much it would be unrecognizable.

edit: With that said, I'll elaborate on why I don't like it if you would care to listen. The TL;DR version is that while it has many other issues, priamrily it's just too disconnected from the regular game.

inb4 GOTL are out of a job

Who?

Some people just want to see the galaxy burn.

Naw, it's really not that. It's just that I find Archwing to be a weird, cancerous growth on the side of a game I'm otherwise pretty fond of.

Edited by auxy

Oh, yes, absolutely, let's just get rid of the only Relay new players can access. Brilliant!.

No.

Burn the place...

They'll find a new way to find out how to survive like we did, Like our founding fathers and mothers did. They'll carry the torch 

Larunda relay > rekt > guides of lotus rekt > gg izi

All my Yes

I'm definitely not doing it. Archwing possesses nothing of interest to me, and isn't a fun game-mode, so I'm going to ignore it, especially when it's being shoehorned into things like this.

If they'd let me attack the Fomorian by boarding it, and destroying it from the inside, I'd do that, but the whole reactor battle? Yeah, screw that, I'm never doing that again.

Edited by Krion112

Well i would like to save the Relay since im haning out there quie toften but since that only can be done by playing Archwing im going to have to wait and see what the others do since i just don't play Archwing because its not the way i want to play Warframe and not even close to why i like playing Warframe. Its just too different.

*sigh* Once again the cancerous head of this community's selfishness shows itself.

Eyes of Blight was a horrible time to be a part of the forums, not because of the event itself, but because of the absolutely repugnant views players expressed towards Archwing because of it. The game mode needs some work, I'll admit. But most players' reactions towards it are so absolutely unforgiving you'd think this was some kind of forced card game in an MMO.

All in all, if you don't want to do the event, don't do the event. Plenty of other players will pick up your slack to save the relay. But at the very least, don't go rallying others to follow your lead. That's just downright irresponsible.

*sighs* he says its a disconnect. Oh how blind tenno can be.

It uses different equipment with different upgrade modules in different environments with different controls against many different enemies. Literally nothing you do in the regular game matters in Archwing and vice versa. Your warframe is irrelevant, your companions are absent. How is it not disconnected from the base game, again?