Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Maybe We Should Let Larunda Relay & Kronia Relay Get Destroyed...

Zarozian

That way Baro will only spawn in Orcus Relay and Orcus Relay requires Mastery Rank 8 and above to enter~

Which will not only force players under Mastery Rank 8 to strive for it but it will also make people clear the solar map to reach it~

Not only that but we could put a monopoly on players who are under MR8. o -o

Just an evil idea that surfaced from the darker corners of my mind that's not lit by Simaris. O 3O

Should we do it? Should we just let Larunda be blown up and save only Orcus?

Well those who complain about archwing but still want the Void trader and a place to turn in syndicate medallions better start doing that mission or else they're screwed and the ones who screwed them over would be themselves lol.

Well actually I thought about it and I'd have to say no....

For we are not mercenaries just fighting for scraps. =/ 

We have Tenno Honor! ;O

And Scanning For Simaris! > ;O

Except that most Tenno DO fight for scraps owo ruk isn't all that wrong when he calls us mercenaires.

Well actually I thought about it and I'd have to say no....

For we are not mercenaries just fighting for scraps. =/ 

We have Tenno Honor! ;O

And Scanning For Simaris! > ;O

Also we have lag to consider. I think the thing many "just let it die" advocates are forgetting, is that less relays means more lag. 

I enjoy being able to go to the Pluto relay knowing it will be way less lagged than the rest (if it isn't a weekend Baro is on Orcus of course). 

I like them being spread out to avoid lag. Imagine the lag in the relays if we had a mass exodus of noobs quickly unlocking pluto navigation segment and grinding Draco like never before, just so they could lag out the last remaining relay.