Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Maybe We Should Let Larunda Relay & Kronia Relay Get Destroyed...

Zarozian

Get rid of Larunda and move the Guides of the Lotus to Saturn. That way new players only have to show a little more effort when getting to Baro. MR4 can be attained in a day.

Tennos assemble~!

Edited by ExxeFrame

Shouldn't let them get destroyed.

And how cool is this profile icon tho

What's with people not seeing humour? >_>

What profile icon?

Mine? I wanted a Simaris Profile Icon but DE didn't let me win. =/

So you want all the hard work put into the new statues to go to waste??

What statues? ;O

Except that most Tenno DO fight for scraps owo ruk isn't all that wrong when he calls us mercenaires.

He's not completely right. 

Some of us do fight for scraps. While some just deem things to be necessary evil for the greater good. 

But should there ever be a great reward wagered against what's morally right I think I have enough faith in my fellow Tenno to do what's morally right rather than to go for a greedy and selfish reward. If not then there will be a rift between our community! >; (

Well actually I thought about it and I'd have to say no....

For we are not mercenaries just fighting for scraps. =/ 

We have Tenno Honor! ;O

And Scanning For Simaris! > ;O

This Tenno Honor you speak of. Was it present at  the first relay that was destroyed as hundreds of Tenno gathered, partied and cheered at the destruction.

NO ! dude think about new players...what will they do ???They can't acces the relay for a long time if this would get destroyed...just think about them...

THEN IT'S TIME FOR THEM TO STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT NOT WANTING TO DO ARCHWING AND GET IN THERE AND DESTROY THOSE FOMORIANS!

AM I RIGHT TENNO?!

No. There's more to the relay than Baro. Even if there was a reason to lock Baro's inventory from newer players (there's not) things like syndicate medallions, Clem summons, Simaris, Conclave mods, Chroma, and possibly other quest frames that I'm forgetting have no reason to be locked on the last planet. Especially since Simaris and Syndicates are theoretically something a player is supposed to be able to work on alongside the chart.

Personally I'm really hoping the "attacking X Relay" thing remaining on the fomorian alerts is a bug, because I'm not sure the playerbase as a whole cares enough to protect the relays regularly. 

This Tenno Honor you speak of. Was it present at  the first relay that was destroyed as hundreds of Tenno gathered, partied and cheered at the destruction.

I was inactive during that event so I wasn't there~ o 3o

No. There's more to the relay than Baro. Even if there was a reason to lock Baro's inventory from newer players (there's not) things like syndicate medallions, Clem summons, Simaris, Conclave mods, Chroma, and possibly other quest frames that I'm forgetting have no reason to be locked on the last planet. Especially since Simaris and Syndicates are theoretically something a player is supposed to be able to work on alongside the chart.

Personally I'm really hoping the "attacking X Relay" thing remaining on the fomorian alerts is a bug, because I'm not sure the playerbase as a whole cares enough to protect the relays regularly. 

I like dat answer. All the more reason for people to stop complaining about archwing and JUST DO IT!!!! 

Edited by Zarozian

Jokes asside, the Relay system is far from what I'd call "complete". DE has mentioned that they want Relays to have "tiers". In that the "starter" one like Larunda is what it is now. It's a transport hub, mostly. And the further up you go the more the relays look like space stations meant for battle, with sprinklings of temple aesthetics.

The problem with that idea is the oher platforms. They'd basically need to hand-craft types or tiers for relays for each platform. Add to that the planet-map rework.

I'd venture to guess that there will be four relays when it hits live and gets some final touches. One Relay for each "region" of space as was shown in two or three devstreams back. Where the planets of the Origin system were divided into regions that used to be controlled by an ancient Tenno clan or sect, from where the concepts of the mod synergy came from. It's a funny bit of lore that doesn't get passed around enough.

Now as for what these relays themselves would provide, I'd prefer if they'd be "spread out". Meaning there's only ONE relay with Darvo, Simaris, Conclave dude, etc.

So if there are four relays, the first one has Darvo and Simaris. Second one has the Syndicates. Third one has the Conclave and clan spaces. And the Fourth one is just really really pretty and awesome looking with the largest and most majestic looking clan spaces of them all.

Of course it's not perfect, but it creates a sense of progress and a secure continuity with some important individuals being in one clear spot rather then somehow cloned across the entire solar system.

As for Baro, this system would suggest that the elitist prick would only be found in the last Relay, as it is the most royal. But he's also a merchant, he needs to be at least a little bit more forthcoming and since the more stuff gets put into his inventories, the less chance you have of seeing that one item you missed but really want now, making him more frustrating to reach is not the anwser.

Jokes asside, the Relay system is far from what I'd call "complete". DE has mentioned that they want Relays to have "tiers". In that the "starter" one like Larunda is what it is now. It's a transport hub, mostly. And the further up you go the more the relays look like space stations meant for battle, with sprinklings of temple aesthetics.

The problem with that idea is the oher platforms. They'd basically need to hand-craft types or tiers for relays for each platform. Add to that the planet-map rework.

I'd venture to guess that there will be four relays when it hits live and gets some final touches. One Relay for each "region" of space as was shown in two or three devstreams back. Where the planets of the Origin system were divided into regions that used to be controlled by an ancient Tenno clan or sect, from where the concepts of the mod synergy came from. It's a funny bit of lore that doesn't get passed around enough.

Now as for what these relays themselves would provide, I'd prefer if they'd be "spread out". Meaning there's only ONE relay with Darvo, Simaris, Conclave dude, etc.

So if there are four relays, the first one has Darvo and Simaris. Second one has the Syndicates. Third one has the Conclave and clan spaces. And the Fourth one is just really really pretty and awesome looking with the largest and most majestic looking clan spaces of them all.

Of course it's not perfect, but it creates a sense of progress and a secure continuity with some important individuals being in one clear spot rather then somehow cloned across the entire solar system.

As for Baro, this system would suggest that the elitist prick would only be found in the last Relay, as it is the most royal. But he's also a merchant, he needs to be at least a little bit more forthcoming and since the more stuff gets put into his inventories, the less chance you have of seeing that one item you missed but really want now, making him more frustrating to reach is not the anwser.

Well that's an interesting idea. o -o

But Larunda is going to be saved by tonight and the noobs will be clueless as to what happened and remain in a passive role of not caring~ o 3o

But if we let it get destroyed it would force the noobs to take an active role, stop asking for taxi, stop being feckless, and start taking initiative and getting stuff done~

Like a child learning to survive without the dependency on their parents~ Tossed out in the the wilderness with threats and dangers!

That way Baro will only spawn in Orcus Relay and Orcus Relay requires Mastery Rank 8 and above to enter~

Which will not only force players under Mastery Rank 8 to strive for it but it will also make people clear the solar map to reach it~

Not only that but we could put a monopoly on players who are under MR8. o -o

Just an evil idea that surfaced from the darker corners of my mind that's not lit by Simaris. O 3O

Should we do it? Should we just let Larunda be blown up and save only Orcus?

We should save none of them. Let them all burn. Maybe something better can rise from their ashes.

We should save none of them. Let them all burn. Maybe something better can rise from their ashes.

Like Ash Prime? ;O

Well DE is gonna have to send more Balor Fomorians then, cause just one isn't gonna last long against the Tenno who leveled Archwing vigorously after suffering the defeat of losing all those relays during the Eyes of Blight, just for this day~

Genius with this, trades can go even higher for Baro exclusive items.

But u know Larauna only has lv 1 enemies only & constant failing this is like impossible.

If it's anything like the original event people are going to burn out extremely quickly.  Relays will go down, its just a matter of time.

Like Ash Prime? ;O

Well DE is gonna have to send more Balor Fomorians then, cause just one isn't gonna last long against the Tenno who leveled Archwing vigorously after suffering the defeat of losing all those relays during the Eyes of Blight, just for this day~

Or De could look into all the tenno that had that bug where they earned infinite points for the mission and just give the Formorians 10% life back for each person who did it? Then watch as folks have to scramble to try and beat it without accidentally activating the bug.

What is

What is Honor?

A moral code! ;D

Or De could look into all the tenno that had that bug where they earned infinite points for the mission and just give the Formorians 10% life back for each person who did it? Then watch as folks have to scramble to try and beat it without accidentally activating the bug.

No thanks~

We're saving Larunda~ ;O