Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gunning the Grineer

AreWeHuman

The thread for discussion on Grineer tips, tricks, weaknesses, loadouts, discussion, strategies, facts and speculation.

Feel fee to contribute, I will be adding things to the main post as I go.

Weaknesses:

The grineer do sometimes employ sheilds, making freeze damage something worth considering.

The Grineer are armored and utilize cover (although not very well) Penetration and Piercing are both effective.

Facts/Speculation:

The Grineer are currently undergoing some sort of genetic decomposition due to over reliance on technology and cloning.

Tips:

The grineer are typically the most heavily armored of the enemies, with some reliance on sheilds. Armor Piercing and powerful precision type weapons are quite effective at dealing high-damage targetted shots.

(post under construction)

Feel fee to contribute, I will be adding things to the main post as I go

Edited by AreWeHuman

Beware of the 'super' heavy grineer, napalmers, machinegunners and such. They can gun you down easily, and they have shields. If you get near them, they use a near-instant shockwave effect that knocks you down, even if you're jumping. This ability does have a cooldown though. The best idea is to either outdistance them, or, constantly straife in and out of their line of sight.

Just shoot/melee with a freeze damage mod on the big Grineers while getting in and out of cover and they will stop shooting eventually. But I think this is a huge bug, because they won't attack you back unless you get close to them.

Also, aim for the head.

-------