Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tyl Regor Drop Rate On Ash Blueprints

Ilaghu

Question

Hello Ladies and Gents,

So I got the target of farming the blueprints of Ash as my first new warframe to get. After killing Tyl Regor about 12 times I only got Ash's Helm from the frist run I did. My Question is now if the drop rate is just incredibly low on these items or if theres something else about it.

Thanks for any help.

10 answers to this question

From my experience, Ash has the worst drop rate of all bosses. I had to kill Tyl Regor around 30 times in order to get an Ash systems. Every time was either nothing or the Chassis.

It's all luck.  I ended up completing Ash in under 50 runs, but another clanmate is still waiting on parts.

While for Trinity, it took me at least 70-80 runs to get all the parts, yet a clanmate got her in under 30.

Spin that wheel and take a chance.  Pull that slot machine arm and see what happens.  Who knows you can be a winner.  Gamble today.

yeah I farmed Mag, Ember, and Rhino, they took some time but not as much as Ash.

been farming for Ash for a while and I literally got nothing ! not a single helmet or chassis or systems.

I'm not complaining or anything but it's either Ash's drop rate are much lower than the others or it's some kind of mistake

I've always have gotten BPs before 20 straight runs whenever I needed to farm them.

If I run a boss a few times and don't get any BPs then I stop playing for a while

My luck increases during that waiting period

That's just based of my experiences though

Strange, Ash was the one I got the quickest in 4 runs, Maybe the RNG just really loved me?

All other frames I've farmed (and I got them all) were usually 10 Runs or more except Excalibur (Which I started with, but decided to farm the BP for it anyways) and Ash (which I mentioned above.)

Update:

Im on 50 runs now and got 2x Ash's helm.

Guess im not lucky enough?

I gave up on ash systems at one point, then came back to it later and got it after about 10-15 more runs. I would recommend taking a break if it's wearing on your nerves, and then coming back later. It's just not worth it, imo, to kill yourself over getting a new frame. I took a break from getting Banshee too, and it kept me from burning out.

RNG is what it is, and I wish it wasn't the primary way of getting things in this game, but we shall see if that ever changes. Good luck to you in any case.