Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

-Slow Claps For The Community-

Pridesfury

Are you sure?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/546358-void-trader-pc-10162015/

I've seen truckload of salt there.

eh well better than most weeks its normally 17 different topics on the 3-5 items by now. and to be fair with the exception of skana this set was bound to upset a lot of people nobody ever wants archwing stuff and a lot of traders are going to be mad that their stack of 20 tempos is now worthless.

(i for one am glad i saw this particular one coming and thank you DE for feeling all players deserve access to this mod)

Yeah i was just in the relay, it was equal parts friendly and depressing, like half of my friends at school that spent way too much time on deviantart.

eh well better than most weeks its normally 17 different topics on the 3-5 items by now. and to be fair with the exception of skana this set was bound to upset a lot of people nobody ever wants archwing stuff and a lot of traders are going to be mad that their stack of 20 tempos is now worthless.

(i for one am glad i saw this particular one coming and thank you DE for feeling all players deserve access to this mod)

also, what you couldn't see a eos prime set coming?

Please dont use terms like "nobody" and *archwing" together as thats speaking for other people. A prisma weapon (albeit returning one), a rare stance and an actually useful for a change primed mod is a good week indeed. He didnt even include a cosmetic just to shut the whiny vocal minority up.