The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Spy Vault: Impossible To Stealth/cheap

StealthDragoon

The Corpus Spy vault I am referencing to is the Laser Tower, the one where once you go in, there's an elevator going down with a window showing you said laser tower.

In a recent update, the last 4 ledges of this laser tower have been changed. If you try to step on these, lasers go through and you blow up your stealth.

In the event that the tileset randomzider decides to lock you out of the laser grid panel on top inside the vents, you cannot use the normal way at the bottom, right? You have to go down the tower. Herein lies the impossibility/cheapness of it.

There is usually no other way to jump down those 4 ledge other jumping in a corner on the step above. Problem is, by the time you wait for an opening, jump and land, the laser on the 4 ledge are ALREADY at your feet. There is no timing window to pull this off.

So there. If the Laser Grid panel is off access for the bottom way in, and that the laser tower has all it's laser, you're screwed.

I think the missing parts of those platforms is a bug that DE is aware of and will hopefully be fixed soon.  I have managed to land safely there once or twice but I think you need to be in a very precise spot above the light fitting that floats in the centre of where the platform used to be.

Haven't been able to experience that bug. I've only had one mission where the laser grid panel was locked off, so I used decoy-switch teleport behind the grates, the decoy triggered the alarm and I quit the mission. Stealth the entire mission, or don't do it at all. :)