Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tips Needed On Warframe's Mod Build?

GokuNazz

Question

Can anyone share their build for their warframes? I think it's a good idea to start this kind of topic because there might be tons of other people out there that are curious about other builds so they can improvise or adapt.

I'm currently using Banshee, Ember & Frost. Hands down to your personal preferences and experience, what build do you recommend if you were to segregate it into defense mission or boss/normal mission seperately? 

I'd love to know more about a Tanky Ember for defense mission that can tank and still do a consistent about of DPS.
For Frost, any support build & hybrid would be nice.

You can also share your build for other warframes too (eg. Saryn, Loki, Nyx, Trinity & etc) because it'll be very helpful, not just to me but to other players as well.

So to be fair, I'll share my build for my Loki. He's still the best warframe to me because of his decoy ability, invisibility and radial disarm which is awesome against corpus and grineer.

Defense Mission Build (with Orokin Reactor):
Rush 20%
Fast Deflection 90% (Max)
Redirection 200%
Flow 125%
Continuity (Max) or Stretch (max) - Continuity if I'm playing infested def mission.
Decoy (Max)
Invisibility (Max)
Radial Disarm (Max) - For corpus/Grineer mission. If not, I'll sub with other mods.

Favorite Sentinel:
Shade (If I'm going to solo & rush. I prefer stealth).
Dethcube (Obviously to make some noise).

For normal/Boss mission, Loki is flexible. However, always bring your decoy and your invisibility skill because those are the reason why Loki is a bad &#!. His skill lack in dealing direct damage, but he has tons of utility skill.

Looking forward to your input!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet