Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tip To Tell Where Resources Are More Common

TheSuperTaco

Question

most people ask whereresources are most common, and don't find out, so they end up farming the lowest rate for their resources.

first, hover your mouse over a planet(any planet), then you will see the list of resources, BUT... this helps alot. Take earth and pluto for example, Rubedo is 2nd on the list of earths resources, thus "uncommon", and you will have more chances of ferrite since that resource is first on the list, thus common.

Now take a look at pluto, Rubedo is first on the list, thus the most common and easiest resource to find on pluto. so since you took a look at both planets, now you know where to farm. Trust me, i have gotten 10 drops of rubedo in a single mission on pluto while earth gave 1 in a mission. Also resources like gallium and orokin cells are always last on the list, thus rarest

TL;DR? basically: first on the planets resource list = highest drop rate/most common, last on list = rarest, hard to find.

I hope this helps some of you people that are trying to farm rare and uncommon resources

1 answer to this question