Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wrongfully Banned

Purerock100

Question

Hey fellow Tenno's.

I was playing Warframe last night (as usual) when I got kicked out. The screen came up saying account suspended.

I sent a support ticket and it's been 24 hours, with no response, unban or anything.

Could someone tell me what I should do now?

(I was banned because I accidentally had Cheat Engine running in the background)

7 answers to this question

Well they did warn you about software like that running in the background might ban you. :/ Though people often forget about small things and then something like this ends up happening. Im pretty sure you didnt use the program for Warframe since I have 2 friends who also got banned because of a performance optimize software (false positive) and the other because of Cheatengine which he used for a previous single player game (If I remember correctly Splinter Cell xD)

EDIT: Well I should just wait for the support to arrive I guess. But you really should be more careful with those stuff.

Edited by R3leaZ

if u had cheat engine running then that's not their fault. yea maybe they will understand you and reverse their decision. Probably they havent seen ur ticket yet due to large amount.

Lesson of the day: Don't cheat at all, dont use cheat engines.

Edited by XRELOADED

(I was banned because I accidentally had Cheat Engine running in the background)

That is more than likely why you were banned.  I know I am new around here, but I'm sure anyone here will tell you to get rid of Cheat Engine, or ANY 3rd party cheat program.

So u know why are u banned, case closed, this tenno is guilty.

He's not guilty since he didnt use the program on Warframe itself. Cheatengine only needs to be opened even without it touching Warframe at all and you get banned. --> idle cheatengine open = ban. Eventhough it isnt interfering with Warframe at all.