Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Launcher Very Slow Update

DarkStarPrime

Warframe update slow (max speed (20kbps - 30kbps) 

My warframe on steam

svror7.jpg

My warframe on another pc (without steam)

will upload later.

My internet speed

35cprw3.jpg

Solutions Tried: 

- Turn off anti virus

- Used vpn's such as (finchvpn,cyberghost,sparkflux)

- Checked 64bit mode because im  using wn764bit

- checked bulk ang aggreesive download 

-Turned off wifi for direct connection on my pc

I was trying to update warframe in my other computer that is a laptop, but is a good one :3 and the las time that i update warframe in that pc was when U17.5 came out now is downloading the rest of the updates and is taking forever just like you 20kb/s min and a max of 30kb/s, I have like two days trying to update because the launcher keep saying : 

Update failed! Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. Please restart Warframe to try again. The update will be restarted shortly..

and thats every 5min affter I start again the update process T_T

Edited by NoMicTENNO

Same problem here. My download's going on 15 kb/s at the most, averaging at maybe 6 kb/s, and sometimes it just doesn't seem to download at all. I've even gone as far as to delete Warframe and redownload the whole thing. No dice.

I'm from the Philippines, by the way. Maybe it's a problem for people from our region?

Same problem here. My download's going on 15 kb/s at the most, averaging at maybe 6 kb/s, and sometimes it just doesn't seem to download at all. I've even gone as far as to delete Warframe and redownload the whole thing. No dice.

I'm from the Philippines, by the way. Maybe it's a problem for people from our region?

I'm from the Philippines as well. Might be an issue with the servers being overloaded due to having Baro with good S#&$ and that Fomorian.

Also from Philippines. I started playing last week. 
then the most recent update kinda messed me up

-reinstalling the game 3 times
-verifying

-running as the admin (opening the launcher directly)

my download speed normally on the evolution engine would 100-200 kbs 
now its 10-20kbs. downloading a 10 mb file.. 
no one else is using the net. I just sit here waiting for it. 
Hopefully it gets fixed soon :( 

I am also from the Philippines. After fixing my "Verifying Download Cache" freeze a new problem appeared, it was "Checking for New Content", about 2 GB of downloading and it just stops also takes about hours to download or at least that is the estimated time given.

Its weird because I havent played since the Ash Prime access came out and it downloads 2 GB. Although I do not know what does "Checking for New Content" have to do with consuming 2 GB because I am no tech wizard.

EDIT: Should I try the VPN thing, because I have been told to by some of my friends who had similar problems. And if I should use the technique what program should I use?

Edited by FearIsNear

I am also from the Philippines. After fixing my "Verifying Download Cache" freeze a new problem appeared, it was "Checking for New Content", about 2 GB of downloading and it just stops also takes about hours to download or at least that is the estimated time given.

Its weird because I havent played since the Ash Prime access came out and it downloads 2 GB. Although I do not know what does "Checking for New Content" have to do with consuming 2 GB because I am no tech wizard.

EDIT: Should I try the VPN thing, because I have been told to by some of my friends who had similar problems. And if I should use the technique what program should I use?

Sir do no try VPN, since it slows the net speed. I've tried it.

Guys , I tried what the DE said. Like verifying the the integrity of the game cache on STEAM. only and I mean ONLY when you 
have 2 gig of the game update left to download.
I dont want you guys to go through what I had to go through. 
Re installing the game too many times.

Once you verify the game cache, it will download the rest of the update on STEAM itself. Not on the Evolution Engine. 
I am currently downloading as I type. Hopefully after 3 hours. I can play again :D 

Guys , I tried what the DE said. Like verifying the the integrity of the game cache on STEAM. only and I mean ONLY when you 

have 2 gig of the game update left to download.

I dont want you guys to go through what I had to go through. 

Re installing the game too many times.

Once you verify the game cache, it will download the rest of the update on STEAM itself. Not on the Evolution Engine. 

I am currently downloading as I type. Hopefully after 3 hours. I can play again :D 

i did and at steam it is downloading 6.2gb gawd man thats 7 hours on my 2mbs internet speed..

maximum download speed is 224kbps im form ph also

i did and at steam it is downloading 6.2gb gawd man thats 7 hours on my 2mbs internet speed..

maximum download speed is 224kbps im form ph also

So far so good sir? Mine is close to finished since I stopped the download earlier. :) 

For everyone else. Check how much of the update do you have left. 

is it on the evolution engine? or steam itself?

I was updating through the EE now on steam itself. Almost done!

I'm having this problem and it's really annoying. I dowloaded warframe from steam and finished for about 8 hours. But when the launcher updates, the speed was 3 KB/s and the update size is 6705.5mb. I have 2 mbps internet connection. I disabled Bulk download and aggressive download and even tried to verify/optimize the download cache. Pls help me.

PS I'm from PH 

Edited by DefinitelyNotYou

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...