The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Design

Cerbis

I've been playing around with Mag for a while now and something has started bothering me about the design of the warframe.

It's just so sleek. It's smooth and flat like someone wearing high-tech leather, or rubber. It doesn't follow the organic-tech look and feel of any other warframe in the game. Is Mag actually supposed to feel synthetic, in contrast with the slashy-dashy organo-tech of the other warframes?

Yeah, also applies on some other warframes.

Mag and Trinity both look like they're wearing thick rubber suits, while Rhino looks awesome.

I'd rather see more of that armor like texture.

I sort like the simplistic nature of Mag's design, But Trinity should really look more like Volt interms of having more segmented look to her design since there both based on insects.

c3Ff5Y6.jpg

Here see how his thigh is clearly marked differntly from his calf? Or the helm is differn't from the neck? that is the sort of design Trinity should have.

Edited by EclecticDragon

Mag is pretty sleek, could use some more angular armor. Like that stealth fighter-thingy, all black and angular would look kind of neat. Ash is also basically just wearing a leather suit, and Rhino needs a bit more roughness on his plates.

I don't really have an issue with Rhino or the other warframes. It's just that Mag feels really out of theme with the rest of the Warframes. It's just a high-tech, smooth bodysuit rather than something grown-looking, like with the other warframes.