The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dera..we Have Forgotten?

TheKurtiStryke

I wanted that Dera Vandal so badly but instead got another hitscan weapon that shoots from the camera. ;_;

At least, the Karak Wraith is actually a decent, if not good weapon. I did not hear the same from PS4 users on the Dera Vandal, but then again it's only the opinion of my friends on PS4.

Edited by SHIR0B0N

At least, the Karak Wraith is actually a decent, if not good weapon. I did not hear the same from PS4 users on the Dera Vandal, but then again it's only the opinion of my friends on PS4.

max and stash as far as I'm concerned. like most weapons, you can make it decent with enough forma. unfortunately, i don't see it worthy of the time and effort. 

They're both mediocre. One being better than the other is not an argument here.

I'd take Dera over Karak any day since it's simply more interesting than another hitscan rifle... and also because Dera Vandal has a new cool pewpew sound.

Edited by Storchenbein

I wanted that Dera Vandal so badly but instead got another hitscan weapon that shoots from the camera. ;_;

Funniest thing about the situation is everyone's like "Oh, it's superior." and absolutely no one uses it ever because the Soma and Some Prime exist and is the undisputed king of Assault Rifles in Warframe. Meanwhile, there's nothing like the Dera to overshadow it like that the Somas overshadow every hit scan assault rifles. Not to mention the fact that the Dera ended up actually having identical stats to the Karak Wraith with the addition of 1 more damage, lol.

Aside from the Dera actually doing 1 more damage, the stats are identical other than the accuracy. And there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to use the Karaks when the Somas exist. The Deras are at least unique rather than "Generic Assault Rifle".

Edited by Ceryk

regular Dera sure, But I own the vandal, and it's pretty sweet. don't really use it all that much now though, since Soma and Boltor prime replaced it as my go-to High level Primary. (oh, and the Dread, can't forget the Dread.).

that said, I won't be passing up the Karak Wraith whenever it comes back.

I sold my Karak Wraith, the fact that the duct tape was perma bugged annoyed me beyond belief.

I know Dera and similar projectile based weapons can't hit motion sensors or kill death orbs due to an ongoing bug, but I still prefer that over the bugged duct tape that DE never saw fit to fix.

Also Impact damage, not a fan at all. Much prefer puncture based or slash based. :P

Edited by Aoden