Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Destiny's Guardians Vs Warframe's Tenno

(XBOX)BURRITO DEVIL

I'd have to side with the Tenno on this one.

From what I remember of Destiny's story, all the playable Guardians are actually undead. They all died and were brought back to life, and though they've got superhuman capabilities, though don't seem nearly as capable of taking on as many foes as Tenno.

Depends whether it's ingame power or lore power.

Lore power, guardians win, every time.

I don't know about that. The Tenno lore is very vague, so it's hard to compare. It's like comparing a detailed GI Joe comic book to a 80% destroyed X-Men one. The Joe's are great, but no where near the same level as the X-Men, and knowing more about the Joe's doesn't change that fact.

I don't know about that. The Tenno lore is very vague, so it's hard to compare. It's like comparing a detailed GI Joe comic book to a 80% destroyed X-Men one. The Joe's are great, but no where near the same level as the X-Men, and knowing more about the Joe's doesn't change that fact.

Maybe, but given what we DO know, they're somewhat inferior to guardians in-lore. Titans have Superman levels of strength and armour built to withstand basically anything, and warlocks can literally disintegrate you with their mind and have ridiculous amounts of knowledge. Hunters are probably equal to tenno, fnar fnar

Though I haven't played Destiny, I have a hard time imagining any scifi faction standing a chance against the Tenno.

With their extreme speed, damage output, and slew of reality-bending powers, the Tenno are one step short of godhood.

Heck, not even dying is enough to stop them.

Though I haven't played Destiny, I have a hard time imagining any scifi faction standing a chance against the Tenno.

With their extreme speed, damage output, and slew of reality-bending powers, the Tenno are one step short of godhood.

Heck, not even dying is enough to stop them.

Maybe because they're already dead and the only thing keeping them "alive" is light. Even the lore that Bungie wrote said they're an army of the chosen dead. Ayy, grimoire reading.

Maybe, but given what we DO know, they're somewhat inferior to guardians in-lore. Titans have Superman levels of strength and armour built to withstand basically anything, and warlocks can literally disintegrate you with their mind and have ridiculous amounts of knowledge. Hunters are probably equal to tenno, fnar fnar

Destinys lore says this where? Ive played Destiny and it says we are just really strong but not what you are describing.