Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Destiny's Guardians Vs Warframe's Tenno

(XBOX)BURRITO DEVIL

Destinys lore says this where? Ive played Destiny and it says we are just really strong but not what you are describing.

That and the Tenno are literally described as Gods in Excaliburs codex. So........... Gods > really strong undead warriors

since everybody going for Tenno.

im on Guardian side then

Have fun losing.

By the way have fun having an untrue garbage point.

Destinys lore says this where? Ive played Destiny and it says we are just really strong but not what you are describing.

It's scattered around grimoire and some ingame fluff. I didn't keep track of it.

yes but tenno die less

Guardians die all the time and they drop like flys

Tenno die just as much.

I've never played Destiny, but isn't their whole universe being swallowed by Darkness? Seems like they're not doing a very good job.

Meanwhile us Tenno have committed genocide against the two strongest races in our game, almost destroying the Sentients and completely annihilating the Orokin. 

Both sides can revive, but the Tenno have a wider range of weaponry, armor, and abilities, giving them a massive advantage over the Guardians.

We have loot maps, while they have loot caves. :D We can put our powers together for Captain Planet... I mean super damage! We can go into the Void and back again without dying. We already blew our moon up. (maybe, somehow or other) We can survive fatal infestations.

Tenno need warframes to survive, but you didn't say that the tenno have their warframes on. Therefore, due to a loophole, guardians win.

Tenno without their warframe is actually more scary...

warframe didn't actually give tenno power...it is for something else;)