Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Destiny's Guardians Vs Warframe's Tenno

(XBOX)BURRITO DEVIL

The Hive can kill Ghosts, using the Darkness to counteract the Traveller's Light.

The Cabal have no idea how to kill Ghosts aside from taking advantage of pre-existing Darkness zones. Conventional weaponry won't do it, the Cabal start poking the Hive because none of their available tech can kill the Guardians. Impressive as the Tenno are, their abilities aren't much greater than vehicular weaponry that the Cabal have access to, at least until DE introduce deform-able terrain into their maps ;)

Talks about conventional weapons. Completely ignores the fact tenno have powers while the Cabal don't. Lol.

Guardians have a much better version of immortality than the Tenno, meaning even if the Tenno can beat them one on one the Guardians can respawn until they win by attrition.

Their immortality is linked to their gost afaik, take out the ghost, no more respawn.  Also, aren't we fighting a battle of attrition against enemies that can 'respawn' infinately... aka tube-men, aka clones... um  The Grineer?  They aren't doing that good, however I'll give the Guardians a bit more credit then mindless test tube clones I still say they are still disadvantaged at this point, but slightly better then the grineer in some aspects [combat efficiency] ... however like I said...

Take out the ghost, and that's one down.  Their numbers will shrink, and unlike the grineer, I believe either the 'guardians' or the ghosts have a limited number lore-wise.

Game limitations. Don't be dense.

While that is technically true Tenno aren't depicted fighting any opponents outside of infantry scale except when in an Archwing. They aren't packing anything like a tactical nuke or something that powerful. All their powers operate on the scale of conventional military weapons for the setting.

Starcraft wins.

TO THE TOPIC AT HAND

All the Tenno need is Ash. Best solo frame, and one of the harder ones to kill properly when played right.

Spam 1 for days, watch as everyone dies horribly.

I agree that the Tenno would win mostly due to having PC masterrace and more broken defensive skills...

however in the Starcraft vs Warhammer 40k... I am sure that the grim dark Warhammer 40k would win in a landslide of blood, gore and whatever slaneesh does. a bit Exterminatus here and there and there would be nothing left.

While that is technically true Tenno aren't depicted fighting any opponents outside of infantry scale except when in an Archwing. They aren't packing anything like a tactical nuke or something that powerful. All their powers operate on the scale of conventional military weapons for the setting.

Guardians are packing about the same heat minus having the variety of powers and minus the archwing or the cool dogs/sentinels. Also i'm pretty sure nova is considered a nuke to some degree.

Archwings carry tactical nukes.

KdL9Yq.gif

Guardians are packing about the same heat minus having the variety of powers and minus the archwing or the cool dogs/sentinels. Also i'm pretty sure nova is considered a nuke to some degree.

Nova would bust a planet within a few burst. Obviously, void-hax gives her ways to manipulate anti-matter to only be applied to her enemies, etc.

Nova is more large cluster grenade given the targets it is presented as taking out.

And, yeah, Tenno are individually more powerful than Guardians. They pack a bit less firepower but are a lot more flexible with their powers. But they aren't carrying anything that can take out a Ghost, which gives the advantage to Guardians in a straight fight.

Tenno can't get distracted playing for kills, they need to play the objective to score the win basically.

Nova is more large cluster grenade given the targets it is presented as taking out.

And, yeah, Tenno are individually more powerful than Guardians. They pack a bit less firepower but are a lot more flexible with their powers. But they aren't carrying anything that can take out a Ghost, which gives the advantage to Guardians in a straight fight.

Tenno can't get distracted playing for kills, they need to play the objective to score the win basically.

If a Ghost can die to a Thrall of all things they can die to a Tenno.

Also, do you even know what Anti-matter is? Because that trumps a nuke every day of the week.

Edited by (PS4)FunyFlyBoy

I don't recall any such statement,

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Lancer

The lore bit merely describes a proto-Grineer miner bashing a Sentient for a bit. 

Also, I won't call Grineer as 'brain-dead' soldiers. They're cloned from the best prints, augmented with the best Grineer military equipment and modifications. They're at least above peak human capabilities. 

The Grineer are the first enemies encountered by newly reawakened Tenno. They utilize technologically crude but undeniably effective weapons. More than one Tenno has fallen because they underestimated the accuracy of a Grineer Lancer with their Grakata rifles while waiting for shields to recharge.

Again you guys hype the Tenno up as unstoppable killing machines who can god stomp any super soldier of a alternate game when they have trouble with plebs. Grineer and Corpus suck and would be annihilated in other scifi verses.

I really wish death battle would do a Tenno vs Samus or Master Cheif. Samus stomps the Tenno, and Master Chief stands as the Tenno do some herp derp parkour moves and throws a mongoose attached with a plasma grenade at them. Or just snipes them from half way accros the map with his pinpoint accuracy.

Edited by BoyTitan

The Grineer are the first enemies encountered by newly reawakened Tenno. They utilize technologically crude but undeniably effective weapons. More than one Tenno has fallen because they underestimated the accuracy of a Grineer Lancer with their Grakata rifles while waiting for shields to recharge.

Again you guys hype the Tenno up as unstoppable killing machines who can god stomp and super soldier of a alternate game when they have trouble with plebs. Grineer and Corpus suck and would be annihilated in other scifi verses.

Er, where is that from?

The wiki?

Ok lets lower the comparison bar a bit. or no bars at all. No weapons, no techs, no revives, no powers. just plain ol fist fight to the Death. 1 life only.

Now take into account what both the tenno and guardians are.

Who would win? Tenno of course. I mean just look at mirages codex. Has any guardian i mean any guardian at all fought the darkness unarmed? Nope. Not even close. Also seriously, guardians were awake the whole time when the darkness invaded their galaxy. Whats their excuse?

Tenno were asleep because they were deemed too dangerous. Awake,armed or otherwise.

Lastly, Seems like the only reason the guardians survived for so long is because they have the travellers light to help them. They're barely standing on their own two feet. Let alone hold their own aginst the darkness.